Skateboarding Thread 2.0

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

Off Cloud Nine Label

Re: Skateboarding Thread 2.0

Post by Off Cloud Nine Label »

Same here. Boulala was the dude back them! I remember hearing Gray Matter for the first time thanks to his part in Flip's Sorry lol Yo, Sorry had a killer soundtrack.

Totally forgot Bam existed in the skateboarding world for a second. It seemed like every kid rocked his adio and element pro models back when jackass was still a thing. Never got into that hype. I was strictly into the Baker/Emerica for some reason. Their early-mid 2000s team was napalm. Still good today.

XdrowningcoreX

Post by XdrowningcoreX »

Skateboard Career: 1996 - 1996

I made a small wooden ramp and went to jump off it. The board stopped when it hit the lip and i went face first into the ramp. Amazingly it did not hurt at all and there was no damage. That was the last time I ever skateboarded though. I also could never figure out how to ollie. Fuck that shit.

Cpt9Ball

Post by Cpt9Ball »

x
Last edited by Cpt9Ball on Thu Mar 07, 2019 1:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Off Cloud Nine Label

Cpt9Ball wrote:
Off Cloud Nine Label wrote:
Have you seen enjoi's new video, oververt yet? Louie barletta's part was on point again!
Just finished watching it, was super good - the music as well. Also watched Louie's commentary on his part in Bag of Suck: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIM1TraQLZs
I watched that too! Dude Louie is the man. I'm so upset that he didn't win SOTY. I mean, I wasn't too surprised that the more progressive younger cats were destined to win, but still louie is someone that any regular skater, who just rides because they love skating, can relate to.

Also, Enjoi always has killer tunes in their videos. They know what's up!

thisguyisalright

Post by thisguyisalright »

Off Cloud Nine Label

What's everyone's favorite trick right now?

I've been loving 50-50/kickflip out lately. I know it's not too crazy, but damn it feels soooo right! haha

CharlieBronson

Post by CharlieBronson »

Off Cloud Nine Label wrote:What's everyone's favorite trick right now?

I've been loving 50-50/kickflip out lately. I know it's not too crazy, but damn it feels soooo right! haha
IM ONLY BACK ON THE BOARD AFTER A LENGTHY HIATUS.

IM JUST ENJOYING GOIN FAST AGAIN. THERE ARE A LOT OF GOOD HILLS AROUND ME AND BOMBING IS MY FAVORITE THING TO DO. AND GOING INTO THE CITY AND PLAYING IN TRAFFIC IS GREAT DODGING TAXIS, PEDESTRIANS, CARS AND CRACKS IN THE ROAD IS MY FAVOURITE YOU OLLIE A COUPLE OF MANHOLE COVERS. PULL A HUGE OLLIE DOWN A ONE WAY STREET BITCHEZ HEADS TURNING. BRUH ITS THE SICKEST FEELING SRS.

I CURRENTLY DO LIKE HITTING BS BOARDSLIDES AND FAKIE 180S AND FAKIE SHUVS. AND I GOT MY MANUALS BACK.

AINT NOTHING BETTER WHEN YOU HAVE A MANNY JUST LOCKED IN AND YOU KNOW YOU GOT IT UNTIL YOU RUN OUT OF ROAD.
CharlieBronson wrote: Things truly are sucklical in music

Relemo

Post by Relemo »

Off Cloud Nine Label wrote:Same here. Boulala was the dude back them! I remember hearing Gray Matter for the first time thanks to his part in Flip's Sorry lol Yo, Sorry had a killer soundtrack.

Totally forgot Bam existed in the skateboarding world for a second. It seemed like every kid rocked his adio and element pro models back when jackass was still a thing. Never got into that hype. I was strictly into the Baker/Emerica for some reason. Their early-mid 2000s team was napalm. Still good today.
Yes homie, I remember when baker 3 dropped, monumental. Those dudes were my idols, couldn't get enough PD shenanigans. I also love older videos too. Habitat's Mosaic and Osiris' The Storm were my first two skate videos then I got Yeah Right. All those videos changed my life lol so good.
Off Cloud Nine Label wrote:What's everyone's favorite trick right now?

Right now I'd have to say my favorite tricks to do are fs shove its and plain old kickflips. I don't do gnarly shit like I use to and defiantly know my limits. I prefer skating a ditch then jumping down some stairs.
love yourself, no one else will