super

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

klefmop

super

Post by klefmop »

bummed out tonight
is anyone else super bummed out
thebigmin wrote:Screamo Will Never Die

-thebigmin

The Saddest Mike

Re: super

Post by The Saddest Mike »

I thought this was about the movie Super and how awesome it is :cry:

riderofbrohan

Post by riderofbrohan »

klefmop wrote:bummed out tonight
always, dude. eventually i end up laughing at how bummed i get and how melodramatic my thought processes become though

brokenbeat

Post by brokenbeat »

riderofbrohan wrote:
klefmop wrote:bummed out tonight
always, dude. eventually i end up laughing at how bummed i get and how melodramatic my thought processes become though

i 100% can relate to that. not a day goes by that i'm not fucking miserable as shit. you gotta laugh to keep from crying though.
we live in a lonely fucked up world.
one time!

pygmyprieta

Post by pygmyprieta »

Last edited by pygmyprieta on Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

XingKing

Post by XingKing »

I've got a story to cheer you guys up from your skwamboogers. Warning: It's long.

So I'm an assistant manager for 3 years at this pizza shop owned by these two greedy assholes. Assholes so greedy that they refuse to pay you overtime when you work 90 hours. Greedy assholes who refuse to give their best workers of YEARS raises because they are "expendable" but then hire people who are friends with their kids and can't work for shit but pay them more than the managers make. Assholes so greedy that when a girl got her finger ripped off in one of the machines at work, they didn't pay her medical bill until over a year later when they were finally threatened with lawyers and were about to be taken to court. Assholes so fucking greedy that when one of the managers had their own boyfriend of like 6 years commit suicide, they said if they didn't come into work after two days off, they were fired.
I find out there is a giant conspiracy to have me fired due to my boss being a good friend of mine. He gives me a heads up that they are coming in to fire me on a specific date. They had no idea I knew I was being fired, so on my last day of work, I saved all of the cash in the register from the whole day and never made a single drop. At the end of the night when I closed the store, I switched out all of the money for $1 bills. $730 in $1 bills. I crinkled every single bill up into a little ball and shoved it into the safe. I stapled all of the drop slips together with a note attached "Have fun. P.S. I think you need to go to the bank". Then I took every single crate of soda in the store and piled it up in front of the door so that when the owners came in the morning, they wouldn't be able to get into the store without having to move all of the soda out and then back in. Keep in mind this is hundreds upon hundreds of 2 liters and 20 ozs. I then taped the Now Hiring sign onto the front window and left.
As expected, they are furious. They start interrogating all of the employees they know I'm friends with and telling them threats of shit they are going to do to me. Payday comes a week later and like the assholes they are, they don't pay me. They claim that they aren't going to pay me on the grounds that I was stealing money from them. Naturally that is bullshit so I hand deliver them a letter saying if they don't pay me, I am taking them to court and suing them. What comes in the mail a few days later? My money, of course. I'm not sure if I've ever done anything more satisfying in my life.

The moral of the story is this; VICTORY IS MINE! I hope that put a smile on someones face because I've been unemployed for a whole month now.

riderofbrohan

Post by riderofbrohan »

XingKing wrote:I've got a story to cheer you guys up from your skwamboogers. Warning: It's long.

So I'm an assistant manager for 3 years at this pizza shop owned by these two greedy assholes. Assholes so greedy that they refuse to pay you overtime when you work 90 hours. Greedy assholes who refuse to give their best workers of YEARS raises because they are "expendable" but then hire people who are friends with their kids and can't work for shit but pay them more than the managers make. Assholes so greedy that when a girl got her finger ripped off in one of the machines at work, they didn't pay her medical bill until over a year later when they were finally threatened with lawyers and were about to be taken to court. Assholes so fucking greedy that when one of the managers had their own boyfriend of like 6 years commit suicide, they said if they didn't come into work after two days off, they were fired.
I find out there is a giant conspiracy to have me fired due to my boss being a good friend of mine. He gives me a heads up that they are coming in to fire me on a specific date. They had no idea I knew I was being fired, so on my last day of work, I saved all of the cash in the register from the whole day and never made a single drop. At the end of the night when I closed the store, I switched out all of the money for $1 bills. $730 in $1 bills. I crinkled every single bill up into a little ball and shoved it into the safe. I stapled all of the drop slips together with a note attached "Have fun. P.S. I think you need to go to the bank". Then I took every single crate of soda in the store and piled it up in front of the door so that when the owners came in the morning, they wouldn't be able to get into the store without having to move all of the soda out and then back in. Keep in mind this is hundreds upon hundreds of 2 liters and 20 ozs. I then taped the Now Hiring sign onto the front window and left.
As expected, they are furious. They start interrogating all of the employees they know I'm friends with and telling them threats of shit they are going to do to me. Payday comes a week later and like the assholes they are, they don't pay me. They claim that they aren't going to pay me on the grounds that I was stealing money from them. Naturally that is bullshit so I hand deliver them a letter saying if they don't pay me, I am taking them to court and suing them. What comes in the mail a few days later? My money, of course. I'm not sure if I've ever done anything more satisfying in my life.

The moral of the story is this; VICTORY IS MINE! I hope that put a smile on someones face because I've been unemployed for a whole month now.
oh my god dude, you win! thats amazing, it reminds me of this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yTBHCNHaQo

brokenbeat

Post by brokenbeat »

pygmyprieta wrote:/\/\/\^^^^^^

You really edited that, it was depressing as fuck earlier

yea i know bro.i felt like i couldn't leave it up like that for all to make fun of me. it was too real. thanks for not being a dick about it though.
one time!

brokenbeat

Post by brokenbeat »

riderofbrohan wrote:
XingKing wrote:I've got a story to cheer you guys up from your skwamboogers. Warning: It's long.

oh my god dude, you win! thats amazing, it reminds me of this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yTBHCNHaQo
dude on here with the pizza story trumps guy who had to unfold each one of those pigs.
one time!

XingKing

Post by XingKing »

The piggie thing is pretty funny but like one of the youtube comments noted, the guys in the office aren't the ones who issued the ticket or did anything wrong