CALCULATOR SUMMER TOUR AND NEW RECORD

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

nonationalismplz
Location: santa cruz most of the time, los angeles the other times

Re: CALCULATOR SUMMER TOUR AND NEW RECORD

Post by nonationalismplz »

crockett5o5o wrote:
nonationalismplz wrote:
crockett5o5o wrote:Wait, I thought you guys were playing Albuquerque on the 14th. Does this mean the location changed or is it still going to be at the cowabungalow?
oh god. i'm gonna double check on this. we are gonna be in Albuquerque on the 12th, so hopefully it can get changed or there is a miscommunication or something.
Damn, I'm glad I said something. On the Adobe Homes flyer it said the 14th. Hopefully this gets straightened out, I'll be bummed otherwise.
so apparently there was a huge miscommunication/fuck-up and the show is scheduled for the 14 and can't be changed for some reason. looks like we are shit out of luck for that date. do you know of anyone who could help us with something last minute?
balluh

crockett5o5o

Re: CALCULATOR SUMMER TOUR AND NEW RECORD

Post by crockett5o5o »

nonationalismplz wrote:so apparently there was a huge miscommunication/fuck-up and the show is scheduled for the 14 and can't be changed for some reason. looks like we are shit out of luck for that date. do you know of anyone who could help us with something last minute?
That's unfortunate, dude. The only thing I could think of is to hit up gold house. They are having a show tomorrow its a grind/pv show, but I don't see how it would be a problem if you guys played. Hopefully this works for you and hopefully I'll be able to go.

Here's the facebook page. http://facebook.com/goldhousenm?refid=13
riderofbrohan wrote: the Bermuda Triangle of Skram exists as far as i'm concerned.