ADORNO APREESH

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

Gnarlin Gnartree

ADORNO APREESH

Post by Gnarlin Gnartree »

Sweet band, got home drunk last night and listened to their entire discography so far. It was great.

alexander

Re: ADORNO APREESH

Post by alexander »

never heard of them before I saw that they were playing in a city two hours from here on the 10th. hopefully going over there to check them out.

neck_cannon

Post by neck_cannon »

adorno \m/

Flowersintheattic

Post by Flowersintheattic »

Good musicians best people :D
WE HAVE FROZEN EYES!

constant

Post by constant »

great dudes backed hard

saysomething

Post by saysomething »

all i've heard is year one, sugartown split, and their section of connections II but from what i've heard their amazing. definitely on the more hardcore side of things

oyvree

Post by oyvree »

Saw them at the Fluff Fest. Soo good. Eric Ayotte aswell.

hjördis

Post by hjördis »

saw them two days ago in Oslo, they pretty much blew me away. I didn't know what to expect since I hadn't heard a lot of their stuff before the show, but the show was one of the best I've been to recently. also, the guys in the band were so nice. got their tour 7" and their split with syn*error at the show, looking forward to getting home and put them on.
I sort of have nothing to say and if I did, I'd say nothing at all.

Gnarlin Gnartree

Post by Gnarlin Gnartree »

hjördis wrote:saw them two days ago in Oslo, they pretty much blew me away. I didn't know what to expect since I hadn't heard a lot of their stuff before the show, but the show was one of the best I've been to recently. also, the guys in the band were so nice. got their tour 7" and their split with syn*error at the show, looking forward to getting home and put them on.
What songs are on the tour 7''?

hjördis

Post by hjördis »

Gnarlin Gnartree wrote:
hjördis wrote:saw them two days ago in Oslo, they pretty much blew me away. I didn't know what to expect since I hadn't heard a lot of their stuff before the show, but the show was one of the best I've been to recently. also, the guys in the band were so nice. got their tour 7" and their split with syn*error at the show, looking forward to getting home and put them on.
What songs are on the tour 7''?
I have no idea yet. they have a 7" called Said and Unsaid (http://www.collective-zine.co.uk/reviews/?id=7415), and on the tour 7" I've got it says "Said and Unsaid" but it doesn't have a cover. so maybe it's a tour version of their Said and Unsaid 7".
I sort of have nothing to say and if I did, I'd say nothing at all.