Can we talk about our feelings?

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

The Saddest Mike

Re: Can we talk about our feelings?

Post by The Saddest Mike »

On the topic of feelings, I just finished making 1,000 paper cranes. I did it. I did it. I did it. I did it. I did it. I fucking did it.

loagaeth

Post by loagaeth »

^ omg congrats

i hope your wish comes true

40s of olde e

Post by 40s of olde e »

why cant i make any friends or meet a girl at community college.

XdrowningcoreX

Post by XdrowningcoreX »

40s of olde e wrote:why cant i make any friends or meet a girl at community college.

I don't know.

The Saddest Mike

Post by The Saddest Mike »

pygmyprieta wrote:
The Saddest Mike wrote:I broke up with my girlfriend of two years this past July. I realized instantly how badly I fucked up. I'm currently working on a mixtape in hopes to win her back. (We've had the "closure" talk already, I'm remaining hopeful)

Just finished the track-order, purchased a hard-cover version of Still Life With Woodpecker (Tom Robbins is one of her favorite authors) and I plan to hollow out the book, put some sentimental poloroids in it, as well as the tape, etc. God damn that book is so good. Also plan to write out all the lyrics in pen & ink throughout the un-cut pages. This project is going to rule
if you dont mind, you should post pics after

it sounds like a great project, best of luck to you

Just adding the finishing touches to it. I have to spray paint the tape gold and add some super personal words to the first few pages of the book. Unfortunately the original book I had didn't work out, so I used an equally sentimental book to carve out. The recipient doesn't have a tape player so I'm just going to send her one of those small shoe box-sized tape players you can find at any goodwill store along with the tape/book.

CharlieBronson

Post by CharlieBronson »

dem feels when you suffer from liver failure and are on transplant wait list. bed ridden, no work, no band practice, no skateboarding, no partying, no fun. such is skramz life.
CharlieBronson wrote: Things truly are sucklical in music

Relemo

Post by Relemo »

I just realized most of my You and I songs are mislabeled

"don't tell me that you love me, those words they hurt too fucking much"

My boyfriend and I share very little similarities, he's a bit older than me and comes from a way different generation. He shows very little interest in my creative hobbies such as music and art. He doesn't really like music in general (fucking nuts right?) nor does he really care about art (anything from movies to Dali etc). Which is cool, I mean, he likes Star Trek and Back to the Future. And Planet of the Apes. I don't know how to connect with him very well. Sure we make each other laugh and the sex is great but other than that our relationship seems ethereal. We've been together for 6 months this month and I really do care about him but I feel like something is missing. I dropped the "L" bomb and he responded in a good way. Maybe I'm just thinking about it too much and should just let it be, you can't have everything right?

feeling confused and lost yet somewhat excited, I've never felt like this towards anyone else before.
love yourself, no one else will

ShawnWBG

Post by ShawnWBG »

my lease runs out in a month and I'm unemployed so if I don't get a new job, I'll probably have to move back to my parents'
my phone broke yesterday so I'm not going to hear shit from the places I had lined up
moving home means breaking up with my gf of almost a year, since distance would suck
my license expired before I could get a new one (still on learners lul) so it's gonna be another year at least before I can drive alone, yay Australia
and no band

bummed

CharlieBronson

Post by CharlieBronson »

BUMMER TO HEAR SHAWN.

i've fallen in love with a grrl but she lives in a different state 7 hours away.

out of all the grrls that came before her none have ever cared for me the way she does about me its almost unconditional.
she has just started university there so she will be there for another 4 years all I want is for her to transfer to a uni here and live with me so we can be together.

will long distance relationship work? I'm 100% committed to her.

I'm tired of being lonely.

any advice brahs?

this has been on repeat for a long time because of all this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JiQrrDwL98

i know now that there is no god, as he would not let me feel this way.
CharlieBronson wrote: Things truly are sucklical in music

pygmyprieta

Post by pygmyprieta »

Last edited by pygmyprieta on Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.