Can we talk about our feelings?

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

CharlieBronson

Re: Can we talk about our feelings?

Post by CharlieBronson »

pygmyprieta wrote:^^^^Dont do it

If you do, know that it's a bad idea and takes a ton of work and it will prolly suck after a few months
Thanx for the advice I'll keep it in mind I am willing to work at this relationship. Im headed over there next week to see her and a few old friends as I used to live there and I should have said that we used to date when I lived there so this ain't no facebook only style relationship.
CharlieBronson wrote: Things truly are sucklical in music

pygmyprieta

Post by pygmyprieta »

Last edited by pygmyprieta on Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Relemo

Post by Relemo »

I just broke up with my boyfriend guys. It's been one whole day. It was my decision and all but I still... I dunno what I feel right now. He was my first boyfriend since I came out and we were together for over a year. You guys have been relationships before right? Am I about to write an amazing screamo album or what? I've only told a handful of people and you guys. I know I miss him, I mean I don't want to think what we had was a joke or waste of time. I feel like I learned a lot from him/the relationship, I know I still care about him for sure. We agreed to stay friends, we didn't burn any bridges or anything like that but we do share a big mutual group of friends so I know I will be running into him a lot. I guess next band practice is gonna be a good one
love yourself, no one else will

pygmyprieta

Post by pygmyprieta »

Last edited by pygmyprieta on Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

JoshuatheNomad

Post by JoshuatheNomad »

CharlieBronson wrote:

If you do, know that it's a bad idea and takes a ton of work and it will prolly suck after a few months
Thanx for the advice I'll keep it in mind I am willing to work at this relationship. Im headed over there next week to see her and a few old friends as I used to live there and I should have said that we used to date when I lived there so this ain't no facebook only style relationship.
Wait, how did it end originally and how did you end up back at it? Just curious.

Life has been pretty rough lately. Then again, I'm privileged, so I probably don't have the right to say that, but for me, at least, I've had a relatively hard time.

I'll probably add more to this later. I can't think straight.

CharlieBronson

Post by CharlieBronson »

JoshuatheNomad wrote:
CharlieBronson wrote:

Wait, how did it end originally and how did you end up back at it? Just curious.

Life has been pretty rough lately. Then again, I'm privileged, so I probably don't have the right to say that, but for me, at least, I've had a relatively hard time.

I'll probably add more to this later. I can't think straight.

I ENDED UP MOVING AWAY IT WASN'T LIKE A FULL BREAK UP BURN THE BRIDGE STYLE ENDING IT WAS OPEN ENDED AND STAYED IN CONTACT TXT MESSAGES AND SHE CAME A VISITED ME FOR A WEEKEND LIKE TWO MONTHS LATER AND THEN SHE WENT BACK TO HER CITY AND A FEW WEEKS LATER I GOT REAL SICK. HOSPITALIZATION FOR MONTHS TYPE SICK I CUT EVERYONE OUT OF MY LIFE AS I WAS GOING THROUGH SHIT AND HAD THIS I WOULD RATHER DIE ALONE ALONE ATTITUDE...MONTHS PAST WITH NOT COMMUNICATION WITH HER THEN WE START TALKING AGAIN AND THE FEELINGS ARE STILL THERE ON MY END AND I THINK ON HERS. WE ARE TALKING EVERYDAY TEXTS EVERY DAY, PHONE CALLS EVERY SECOND DAY.

SORRY TO HEAR YOU ARE STRUGGLING JOSH. EVERYONE HAS THEIR DEMONS AND THEIR BLUES AND THEY ARE ALL DIFFERENT FROM EVERYONE ELSE WE ALL FALL ON HARD TIMES AND THEY ARE AS INDIVIDUALISTIC AS THE NEXT PERSON.

HOPE THINGS START LOOKING UP FOR YOU.
CharlieBronson wrote: Things truly are sucklical in music

Cpt9Ball

Post by Cpt9Ball »

x
Last edited by Cpt9Ball on Thu Mar 07, 2019 1:43 am, edited 2 times in total.

JoshuatheNomad

Post by JoshuatheNomad »

Reading those replies really helped me a lot. I really appreciate it, thank you. I'm not gonna delve into details, right now, at least, but the gist of it is that I'm missing my ex-girlfriend terribly. She's a really special person and due to circumstances I'm unable to talk to her. I don't know what good it would do, anyway. I'm trying to focus on new things and bring more new things into my life so I won't think about it as much. Mixed results so far, but I think it'll get better. It's just...really hard.

pygmyprieta

Post by pygmyprieta »

Last edited by pygmyprieta on Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Saddest Mike

Post by The Saddest Mike »

It's been a while since I've posted here on CMHWAK so I'll update my "feelings"

-was seriously dating someone from Sweden, was supposed to move there to be with them
-relationship fell through, I've become (basically) an alcoholic, drinking every night (still being very cheap about how I drink) and smoking a pack a day
-still trying to move to Sweden (starting my green card application in two weeks)
-still learning Swedish via Rosetta Stone (Jag studerar svenska, bara lite)
-still super hung up on my ex and I have a bunch of friends who keep trying to get me on go dates with girls (I keep fucking up because I tell all of them that I'm moving across the world in 8 months, I need to learn to keep my mouth shut, or just stop trying to go on dates in general)
-currently working on a mixtape to try and mend things with the ex. This has never worked for me before, but I'm going to try. "If it gets inside, if it stabs hearts, then don't let go"