Can we talk about our feelings?

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

resuscitaterecords

Re: Can we talk about our feelings?

Post by resuscitaterecords »

my prairie dog, the one pictured in my profile picture, died last month on june 18. I had him for 4 years and he should have lived much longer but I accidentally hurt him when he was 1 year old because he scratched me so flicked him and he bit me really hard and I dropped him and he landed on his nose and knocked out his top front teeth which caused him to get odontona, which is a condition that kills prairie dogs 2 to 3 years after they lose their top front teeth because they get a calcium deposit in their sinus cavity that prevents them from being able to breath. Every day I am consumed with guilt, I miss him so terribly much. After this incident I changed my ways and as soon as I started to treat him with love and respect, like a friend instead of a pet, he become the best friend I have ever had.
He loved me unconditionally. He would greet me every time I entered my room with the cutest high pitch sound that I swear to god sounded exactly like a pokemon. He would hug my hand with his tiny arms and paws as I rubbed his nose. he would curl up over my heart when I was having panic attacks to calm me down. He would stand up and wave his arms back and forth to get my attention to let him out, and then burrow into my arm pit and curl up into a little ball there to take naps.
I thought I didn't need anyone to help me get through my tough times for the longest time, but now I realize I was completely dependent upon him to get me through all of the terrible shit that has happened to me. I thought I had gotten over my panic attacks but now I realize he prevented them from happening.
I miss him so much.

klefmop

Post by klefmop »

^^ that is the saddest shit that has ever been posted
thebigmin wrote:Screamo Will Never Die

-thebigmin

CharlieBronson

Post by CharlieBronson »

I'M SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS.
CharlieBronson wrote: Things truly are sucklical in music

JoshuatheNomad

Post by JoshuatheNomad »

You know what sucks? Seeing a picture of THAT PERSON. Beautiful as ever.

resuscitaterecords

Post by resuscitaterecords »

CharlieBronson wrote:I'M SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS.
thank you

JoshuatheNomad

Post by JoshuatheNomad »

Things have gotten better lately, I just still miss her. I can't really do anything about that, and I've accepted that I'm going to feel how I'll feel about her. But, you know, if this is just how things are, I guess it's okay.

CharlieBronson

Post by CharlieBronson »

pygmyprieta wrote:
CharlieBronson wrote:
pygmyprieta wrote:^^^^Dont do it

If you do, know that it's a bad idea and takes a ton of work and it will prolly suck after a few months
... there so this ain't no facebook only style relationship.

Yer gonna spend a shit ton of time Facebooking w/ her if she's 7 hours away.
Breaks/holidays with her but being tied down without many benefits
Good luck either way
WELL YOU WERE RIGHT DUDE. IT ALL FELL APART SHE SUDDENLY STOPPED TALKING TO ME AND AFTER I SENT SEVERAL MESSAGES ASKING WHAT WAS GOING ON SHE BASICALLY SAID SHE HAS FALLEN OUT OF LOVE WITH ME.

NOW I WANT TO DIE.

pygmyprieta

Post by pygmyprieta »

Last edited by pygmyprieta on Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CharlieBronson

Post by CharlieBronson »

YEAH BRAH ITS LIKE BEFORE YOU GET IN A RELATIONSHIP YOU DON'T REALLY CARE ABOUT GETTING A GIRL. YOUR JUST SUPER PUMPED ON YR OWN STUFF BUT WHEN THE RELATIONSHIP YOU'RE FINALLY IN FAILS IT ALWAYS HURTS. I NEED TO GET BACK BEING HAPPY BY MYSELF AGAIN.

GOTTA START LIVING BY THE OLD TUMBLR ADAGE OF

FANTASTIC WOUND

Post by FANTASTIC WOUND »

It's been nearly four years and I still dream of her every night. I just want to forget. I just want it to stop.
suicides may have been a pact