Can we talk about our feelings?

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

Cpt9Ball

Re: Can we talk about our feelings?

Post by Cpt9Ball »

x
Last edited by Cpt9Ball on Thu Mar 07, 2019 1:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

CharlieBronson

Post by CharlieBronson »

Got dumped...again.

Thought she was "'the one" I fell really hard for her too.
Just gotta stay posi and be comfortable with being myself and not worry bout her or anyone but myself (and friends) for awhile and true love will find me in the end I guess...I hope.

Fuck I sound like a broken record repeating myself with that.

"Its like you finally realize how lucky you really are to have a few great heartbreaks"

Words never rung so true.

Also Descendants - Pep Talk helps out too
CharlieBronson wrote: Things truly are sucklical in music

klefmop

Post by klefmop »

CharlieBronson wrote:Got dumped...again.

Thought she was "'the one" I fell really hard for her too.
Just gotta stay posi and be comfortable with being myself and not worry bout her or anyone but myself (and friends) for awhile and true love will find me in the end I guess...I hope.

Fuck I sound like a broken record repeating myself with that.

"Its like you finally realize how lucky you really are to have a few great heartbreaks"

Words never rung so true.

Also Descendants - Pep Talk helps out too
damn you had a girl friend?
sell out
thebigmin wrote:Screamo Will Never Die

-thebigmin

CharlieBronson

Post by CharlieBronson »

klefmop wrote:
damn you had a girl friend?
sell out
Sold out to be a poseur normie now back to skramz life

CharlieBronson

Post by CharlieBronson »

Shit now my ex wants to hang out and stay over at my place this weekend.

I'm gonna probz smoke a tonne of weed all weekend just so I can cope/dull my emotions.

pygmyprieta

Post by pygmyprieta »

Last edited by pygmyprieta on Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

klefmop

Post by klefmop »

used to talk to this girl in my sophomore year. it was very short lived and i still think about her a lot three years later.
she texts me sometime but gives me a lot of mixed signals. it's been a long time so i can safely assume there's no feelings left.
all i can do is play 'what could've been'
thebigmin wrote:Screamo Will Never Die

-thebigmin

JoshuatheNomad

Post by JoshuatheNomad »

Been a while since I posted in this thread. Man, though, it's a weird feeling going back a page or so and seeing yourself from a year ago. I have to say that I'm in such a better state of mind now, it's crazy. There's still issues, nothing's just PERFECT obviously, but it's great knowing that I'm not being consumed by anything anymore. I am enjoying life and enjoying myself. It really does help to distance yourself from what's hurting you and help yourself to focus on other things. I hope that I can do my best to keep that in mind if I find myself in a similar situation.

CharlieBronson

Post by CharlieBronson »

CharlieBronson wrote:Shit now my ex wants to hang out and stay over at my place this weekend.

I'm gonna probz smoke a tonne of weed all weekend just so I can cope/dull my emotions.
So my ex (who I still have feelings for) came down on the long weekend stayed for like 4 days. She slept over at mine the first night cause she forgot to book a hotel it was nice to share a bed again and to sleep with someone in my arms. (We only fooled around a little doe.)

I said I was probably gonna cope/dumb my emotions by smoking dope all weekend and I did I think I smoked about a Qbag in those four days. Now my mind is paying for it because she left and reality came crashing back down and I realized how alone I Am. Back to skram life.
Last edited by CharlieBronson on Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

thebigmin

Post by thebigmin »

CharlieBronson wrote:
CharlieBronson wrote:Shit now my ex wants to hang out and stay over at my place this weekend.

So my ex (who I still have feelings for) came down on the long weekend stayed for like 4 days. She slept over at mine the first night cause she forgot to book a hotel it was nice to share a bed again and to sleep with someone in my arms. (We only made out a little doe.)

I said I was probably gonna cope/dumb my emotions by smoking dope all weekend and I did I think I smoked about a fifty bag in those four days. Now my mind is paying for it because she left and reality came crashing back down and I realized how alone I Am. Back to skram life.
skram life is life