HE DIED FOR OUR SINS

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

brianutatx

Re: HE DIED FOR OUR SINS

Post by brianutatx »

CitizenOfUlysses

Post by CitizenOfUlysses »

Last edited by CitizenOfUlysses on Fri Jul 17, 2020 7:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Off Cloud Nine Label

Post by Off Cloud Nine Label »

CitizenOfUlysses wrote:
klefmop wrote:live in Michigan and wish I was anywhere but here so cheer up everyone!it could be worse, you could live in the Midwest
whoa man no coast pride man WHOOP WHOOP YOU KNOW WHAT THE MIDWEST IS YOUNG AND RESTLESS WHOO YEAH
I love the midwest. Things are a little far away sometimes, but that makes the journey more fun. All my friends who have went east or west always complain about how they miss home. I don't know that's just my opinion :lol:

Jakey LIAF

Post by Jakey LIAF »

pygmyprieta wrote:Wait are you serious? Every time I fly back to school (Georgia lyfe) I pass through Ft. Worth or somewhere in Texas. A select few people there have the cowboy hats and big belt buckles, I always thought everyone spoke like that.

Didn't mean to come off as a bigot, but my ironic cali elitism was hateful so my bad. best wishes from cali (srs)
lol there are probably more people like this up where you go to school than TX. i've spent a weekend in rome, ga, so i am aware.
thebigmin wrote:with a skull split economy like we have right now, this is inevitable

pygmyprieta

Post by pygmyprieta »

Last edited by pygmyprieta on Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jakey LIAF

Post by Jakey LIAF »

pygmyprieta wrote:
Jakey LIAF wrote:
pygmyprieta wrote:Wait are you serious? Every time I fly back to school (Georgia lyfe) I pass through Ft. Worth or somewhere in Texas. A select few people there have the cowboy hats and big belt buckles, I always thought everyone spoke like that.

Didn't mean to come off as a bigot, but my ironic cali elitism was hateful so my bad. best wishes from cali (srs)
lol there are probably more people like this up where you go to school than TX. i've spent a weekend in rome, ga, so i am aware.
The accents are quite thick. I spend a week in Birmingham and I couldn't understand anyone.

Do you go to the wonder root in ATL? I was there for a loma show (December?) and it seemed pretty cool. Also is that one of the few skramz booking venues? San Diego has spoiled me
i don't get to a lot of shows anymore via working 50+ hours a week and having to cater to a girlfriend that doesn't like skram in the downtime, but i go to the 'root a couple of times a year. there are a lot of ga dudes who post here though and they could tell you more. i think there are one or two in atlanta that do the screamies.
thebigmin wrote:with a skull split economy like we have right now, this is inevitable