Brauer demo RIYL: late 80s/early 90s DC and East Bay

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

Bentwreck

Brauer demo RIYL: late 80s/early 90s DC and East Bay

Post by Bentwreck »

New noise from Toronto. We aimed to sound a bit more like late 80s Dischord and stuff like Gray Matter and Rain, but I've heard a few people compare this to bands like Jawbreaker, Articles of Faith and Admiral. Check it out, download the demo, whatever. Physical tapes coming out in the next couple weeks, and we'll be playing a release show soon.

https://brauer.bandcamp.com/
Gnarlin Gnartree wrote:Will Killingsworth and Jayson Green traveled to France and brought Screamo back with them. It was being oppressed by the French government.

Bentwreck

Re: Brauer demo RIYL: late 80s/early 90s DC and East Bay

Post by Bentwreck »

Tapes coming in a week or so. Art and logo done by Matt B from Foxmoulder and Spearhead, photo inserts by people from Toronto skramz bands. Will make bigcartel when I get all the materials in.
Gnarlin Gnartree wrote:Will Killingsworth and Jayson Green traveled to France and brought Screamo back with them. It was being oppressed by the French government.

pygmyprieta

Post by pygmyprieta »

Last edited by pygmyprieta on Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bentwreck

Post by Bentwreck »

pygmyprieta wrote:"Prison Sushi" sounds really smug. I like it
Merci