BOYCOTT INIT RECORDS

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

steven

Re: BOYCOTT INIT RECORDS

Post by steven »

chef wrote:OH YEAH, THE ENDING OF DRIVE HOME LET IT RING WAS CUT OFF! IT HAS A MOVIE SAMPLE AT THE END ON THE 8-SONG CDR BUT NOT ON THE DISCOG. IMO THE VERSIONS ON THE 8SONG CDR SOUND BETTER. THE VERSIONS ON THE DISCOGS SOUND TOO "ENHANCED."
you can't please anybody, right??? seriously though, they are not "enhanced" they just have the guitars properly mixed. the 8-song tour CDR recording mix got fucked up on the guitars by the studio and that's why they sound like that. they didn't have time to have the studio fix the mix before they left for tour so they just made them. when they got back they fixed the mix which is what is on the discography CD. that's how they are supposed to sound, the tour cd has a muffled guitar mix that the band was super bummed about. in my opinion the discography versions sound better and the tour cd sounds flat. the movie sample was unrelated to the actual song (unlike the "exorcism at moon river") and the band didn't wish to include it on the discography.

Eric

Post by Eric »

SHUT THE FUCK UP STEVEN, YOU LITTLE SCREAMO BITCH
DONT EVER STEP FOOT IN ORINDA UNLESS YOU WANT A BAT TO THE FACE

Thefallingnightmare

Post by Thefallingnightmare »

Eric wrote:SHUT THE FUCK UP STEVEN, YOU LITTLE SCREAMO BITCH
is this dude fr serious?

thebigmin

Post by thebigmin »

i back steven and INIT RECORDS 100% till the day I die, but this post was fuckin' HILARIOUS!!!!

made me laugh for 2 min straight

chris709scott

Post by chris709scott »

thebigmin wrote:

i back steven and INIT RECORDS 100% till the day I die, but this post was fuckin' HILARIOUS!!!!

made me laugh for 2 min straight
QFT.

chef

Post by chef »

steven wrote:
chef wrote:OH YEAH, THE ENDING OF DRIVE HOME LET IT RING WAS CUT OFF! IT HAS A MOVIE SAMPLE AT THE END ON THE 8-SONG CDR BUT NOT ON THE DISCOG. IMO THE VERSIONS ON THE 8SONG CDR SOUND BETTER. THE VERSIONS ON THE DISCOGS SOUND TOO "ENHANCED."
you can't please anybody, right??? seriously though, they are not "enhanced" they just have the guitars properly mixed. the 8-song tour CDR recording mix got fucked up on the guitars by the studio and that's why they sound like that. they didn't have time to have the studio fix the mix before they left for tour so they just made them. when they got back they fixed the mix which is what is on the discography CD. that's how they are supposed to sound, the tour cd has a muffled guitar mix that the band was super bummed about. in my opinion the discography versions sound better and the tour cd sounds flat. the movie sample was unrelated to the actual song (unlike the "exorcism at moon river") and the band didn't wish to include it on the discography.
THANKS FOR CLEARING THAT OUT. I CAN FINAALY GO TO SLEEP NOW. CHEF OUT.
nothings ewwp thats ok cuz my records pwn

Eric

Post by Eric »

YOU GOT IT WRONG BIGMAN. FUCK STEVEN! IF THE DUDE WANTED TO NAME DROP AT LEAST HE COULD HAVE RELEASED SOME MID-2000s ONE HIT ONDER LIKE TRUSTCOMPANY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BE_0m5OkyN4&feature=av2e