Black Metal Appreesh

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

omeedgoodarzi

Re: Black Metal Appreesh

Post by omeedgoodarzi »

windowshopforlove wrote:Have A Nice Life isn't really black metal. Just sayin'.
i know, i meant a mix between a black metal band like xasthur or wolves in the throne room and a more industrial band like have a nice life.

thedefonce

Post by thedefonce »

Merci GhostKnifer...

En fait, j'ai pas vraiment cherché...j'ai fais mon paresseux...

est-ce que Gris à un quelqu'onque rapport avec la scène NSBM ?

ghostknifer

Post by ghostknifer »

uhhh je sais pas pour certain, mais je penserais vraiment que non, jugeant par les titres et l'art.
ils sont absolument DSBM, mais je suppose qu'ils pourraient être les deux haha...

ryanatwood

Post by ryanatwood »

grow up.
smoke weed everday

O)))

Post by O))) »

Gris are amazing anyway. La dryade is such a beautiful song.
Sucks I couldn't go see the last Miserere Luminis show, my friend told me it was really great.

forzamadrid

Post by forzamadrid »

Xastur sucks.
literature as masturbatory paraphernalia.

xdylanx

Post by xdylanx »

Deafheaven rules.

http://deafheavens.bandcamp.com/album/demo

They're coming out with something on Deathwish soon.

clayt0n

Post by clayt0n »

just got told about a blackened thrash band called volcanic slut, checked them out and love it

anyone else heard this band?

thedefonce

Post by thedefonce »

ghostknifer wrote:uhhh je sais pas pour certain, mais je penserais vraiment que non, jugeant par les titres et l'art.
ils sont absolument DSBM, mais je suppose qu'ils pourraient être les deux haha...
that's right. We never know anyway...

NSBM sucks anyway and i don't want to listen to it by convictions...even if i like or not the music.
Just like burzum, why i'd listen to the music of a murderer that still rotting in jail ? Is music is certainly supoer beautiful, but the message ...ishhhh

ryanatwood

Post by ryanatwood »

RIGHT. I'm going to make this post in the hope that it'll end the topic and some mod will lock it cos I'm sick of seeing you jabronis gabber on about black metal that you clearly don't understand/even like that much. Its namedropping, its pantomime and its a waste of time.

Black metal:
Start with Darkthrone's Transylvanian Hunger & A Blaze In The Northern Sky.
If you don't like them, give it up. If you do, keep reading.
If you like ABITNS, listen to Antaeus (especially cut your flesh...), Weakling, Old Wainds (note: if you like Darkthrone's 'Soulside...', listen to 'Death Nord Kult' by OW too), probably worth trying Immortal's 'Battles In The North' too.
If you like TH, listen to Warloghe, Absolute of Malignity and take it from there...

Symphonic: I don't like it. Start with Emperor classic CDs. Only recommendation I can give beyond that is Odium - Sad Realm of the Stars.

I'm not saying that there's not other good stuff out there, but you won't discover it on a screamo forum. If you give a shit, try that stuff. Stop namedropping fucking shockingly bad DSBM (lol) bands and hipster gibberish. Don't believe the hype. PM me if you want to talk about it. Can we end this shit thread now please?
smoke weed everday