I have dreams

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

lemyisgod

Re: I have dreams

Post by lemyisgod »

If I ever get a label off the ground that would be the first thing I would try and get pressed to vinyl.

thebigmin

Post by thebigmin »

The Saddest Mike wrote:
thebigmin wrote:IHD is one of the best bands of all time, i will never get tired of it... Been listening to it consistently for the past 10 years....I want the cassette so bad...
How many were pressed? I don't think I've EVER seen it on ebay
i think 200

klefmop

Post by klefmop »

wish there were more footage of this band. shout out to their vocalist who was sporting a beater on stage in the one video of them
thebigmin wrote:Screamo Will Never Die

-thebigmin

CharlieBronson

Post by CharlieBronson »

that style from 99-20?? Ball Chain necklaces, baggy pants or 3/4 dickies shorts, chain wallets, wrist, eyebrow or lip piercings.

The Best.
CharlieBronson wrote: Things truly are sucklical in music

Off Cloud Nine Label

Post by Off Cloud Nine Label »

thebigmin wrote:IHD is one of the best bands of all time, i will never get tired of it... Been listening to it consistently for the past 10 years....I want the cassette so bad...
That came out on cassette too??? I thought it only came out as a 3" CDr. Damn! Another thing to track down! I don't know how anyone could get tired of IHD either. Shit's so catchy. Got me moshing all day!!!

klefmop

Post by klefmop »

CharlieBronson wrote:that style from 99-20??
the vocalist from in loving memory who was wearing a visor in the one video of them is my favorite .

90's fashion was whaaack
thebigmin wrote:Screamo Will Never Die

-thebigmin

vavavampire

Post by vavavampire »

I don't wanna even think about how much it would go for on eBay.

Never really understood the whole sounds dated thing, considering people still worship dad hardcore bands like black flag and negative approach.

Off Cloud Nine Label

Post by Off Cloud Nine Label »

vavavampire wrote:I don't wanna even think about how much it would go for on eBay.

Never really understood the whole sounds dated thing, considering people still worship dad hardcore bands like black flag and negative approach.
I got the IHD CDr along with the a new kind of american saint CDr for under $10 almost 5 years ago. Shit pops up when you least suspect it man.

thebigmin

Post by thebigmin »

i have dream's songs are timeless

if you think they sound dated please quit this board 100% dead srs

ifp

Post by ifp »

Shit sounds dated. Suck it. :D

For real though, I would agree with Mike Van B, in that I think it sounds dated in the way that some music just captures a certain time period and represents it to the fullest. This isn't a bad thing, it just means I would listen to it purely for nostalgia rather than be blown away by it. All of my old bands sound dated. It happens.

About a year after IHD broke up I was on tour down to Florida with The Assistant. We told Allan how much we all loved IHD. The next day we woke up to IHD practicing in the next room. Allan said "since you guys liked the band so much I called the guys and we're gonna do a reunion right now in our bedroom for you". They played the entire cassette straight through to us and about 5 of their friends who came over. It's a fond memory.