I have dreams

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes.

Moderators: neck_cannon, thebigmin, steven, Andrew

Re: I have dreams

Postby klefmop » Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:55 pm

I think this is the biggest bs ever posted on this forum





but will definitely fly to Tallahassee for 5 songs
thebigmin wrote:Screamo Will Never Die

-thebigmin


klefmop wrote:im elite
User avatar
klefmop
 
Posts: 608
Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:10 am
Location: Michigan

Re: I have dreams

Postby CharlieBronson » Sat Oct 22, 2016 5:40 pm

feilung wrote:
thebigmin wrote:will fly to FL for a IHD reunion lol

doggo once i get an event page i'll hit you up, it should be november 2nd in tally


Fuck these new kids with 7 posts
thebigmin wrote:man true screamo like 02 was all about being as skinny as possible, being so shy, hugging your self while watching screamo bands and tapping on your chest, flailing your arms..
User avatar
CharlieBronson
 
Posts: 506
Joined: Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:26 am

Re: I have dreams

Postby CharlieBronson » Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:24 pm

feilung wrote:
thebigmin wrote:will fly to FL for a IHD reunion lol

doggo once i get an event page i'll hit you up, it should be november 2nd in tally


November 2nd and there isnt even an event page or any other info on the entire web except for your word? Sum one ban this kid
thebigmin wrote:man true screamo like 02 was all about being as skinny as possible, being so shy, hugging your self while watching screamo bands and tapping on your chest, flailing your arms..
User avatar
CharlieBronson
 
Posts: 506
Joined: Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:26 am

Re: I have dreams

Postby klefmop » Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:49 pm

why would I have dreams reunite in the first place?
and why would they not have the original bassist?
I'm pissed.

ban this person asap
thebigmin wrote:Screamo Will Never Die

-thebigmin


klefmop wrote:im elite
User avatar
klefmop
 
Posts: 608
Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:10 am
Location: Michigan

Re: I have dreams

Postby CharlieBronson » Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:36 pm

klefmop wrote:why would I have dreams reunite in the first place?
and why would they not have the original bassist?
I'm pissed.

ban this person asap


Exactly! Not to mention Clayton is probz mad busy playing shows with Of Montreal

Bigmin CMHWAK needs you to ban this kid
thebigmin wrote:man true screamo like 02 was all about being as skinny as possible, being so shy, hugging your self while watching screamo bands and tapping on your chest, flailing your arms..
User avatar
CharlieBronson
 
Posts: 506
Joined: Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:26 am

Re: I have dreams

Postby klefmop » Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:25 am

classic kid fronting about an ihd reunion
thebigmin wrote:Screamo Will Never Die

-thebigmin


klefmop wrote:im elite
User avatar
klefmop
 
Posts: 608
Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:10 am
Location: Michigan

Re: I have dreams

Postby ingoodhands » Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:23 pm

LMAO okay.
User avatar
ingoodhands
 
Posts: 205
Joined: Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:04 pm

Re: I have dreams

Postby chewing tinfoil » Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:31 pm

i think just for their friends. these dudes were weird about their band. Like ashamed or whatever.

still a bummer the 7" didn't work out, but i heard three years ago somebody else took it over to press it, but didn't hear a lot about that either.

countless rooftops <3
User avatar
chewing tinfoil
 
Posts: 145
Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:06 pm

Re: I have dreams

Postby FANTASTIC WOUND » Thu May 24, 2018 4:29 am

Nobody likes this band, plus fuck you for stealing my name.
suicides may have been a pact
User avatar
FANTASTIC WOUND
 
Posts: 205
Joined: Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:03 pm

Previous

Return to Talk About Anything

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 4 guests

cron