band dramas

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

grind/bro

Re: band dramas

Post by grind/bro »

This weirdo deathcore kid quit coming to shows because my bands lead singer bitched him out over the internet because of the deathcore kid's very limited view on drug addicts.

buckytoole

Post by buckytoole »

grind/bro wrote:This weirdo deathcore kid quit coming to shows because my bands lead singer bitched him out over the internet because of the deathcore kid's very limited view on drug addicts.
tear.

BROOTALPOODLE

Post by BROOTALPOODLE »

marcypark wrote:Here in Denver there is a shit ton of fights and bullshit surrounding the hardcore scene mostly due to a major riff between a handful of kids who listen to slightly varying types of hardcore booking shows in the same venue. It got really intense last November when weekend nachos came through. Many threats were made. Few were actually carried out. Bottom line it's stupid.
wow thats strange, being that my friend from crested butte (i think i'm spelling it right) was talking about how shows in colorado were awesome. maybe crested butte isn't close to denver, i'm not too keen on the geography of colorado
“I just want to change the way people look at music or maybe just destroy it in general.” -Justin Pearson

forzamadrid

Post by forzamadrid »

grind/bro wrote:This weirdo deathcore kid quit coming to shows because my bands lead singer bitched him out over the internet because of the deathcore kid's very limited view on drug addicts.
Lol. Just curious. What did the deathcore kid do?
literature as masturbatory paraphernalia.

Running

Post by Running »

Dgd is a satire comedy band, and there is no drama its all a joke that hasn't finished playing out yet

smfy

Post by smfy »

Some dude in a local band wanted to beat the shit out of me 4 4th of Julys ago at this party. The entire thing was absurd and hilarious in retrospect. I don't remember what band they were except that they were standard punk and not terrible. I also sent several death threats to his phone number that night and stalked him home. But then again, I wasn't the one who tried to attack the other with a bike chain due to that person wearing an elmo (yes from sesame street) t-shirt. He confused my "first grabbed, shit I have to be somewhere" shirt for an "OMG I'M SO IRONIC" shirt. Oh to care that much about frivolous shit again... I could start another emo band.

To avenge this situation, the next person I hear use the word hipster I will beat the shit out of.

buckytoole

Post by buckytoole »

seems like kurt zach tim and dan might do up a band themselves...
kind of a "we used to be in dgd" group... just need a drummer.
they're all good musicians, i'll listen. sounds like a pretty cool idea.