post a photo of yourself

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

chewing tinfoil

Re: post a photo of yourself

Post by chewing tinfoil »

looking like a colombian drug smuggler

chewing tinfoil

Post by chewing tinfoil »

xJochemx wrote:I was actually wearing my Immortal shirt listening to Gorgoroth, but for the occasion...

Image Image

The first is an On the Might of Princes shirt, but I guess that's pretty well visible. The second's a Kite Flying Society shirt.
And to show a bit more screamo love... (my girlfriend couldn't resist...) But I must admit I didn't choose that logo for a tattoo just for the band that used it (LLBNF for those that don't recognize or know), I love birds and think it's a great pose of a magnificent bird like that.

holy shit! i didnt recognize you at first! you look good with a beard. 'k mis u man!

iKichigai

Post by iKichigai »

chewing tinfoil wrote: Image
looking like a colombian drug smuggler
Too bad he got killed in a raid.
実存は本質に先立つ。
http://www.myspace.com/caitlynbailey

ghep

Post by ghep »

Hey Leo! Haha, awesome! How could I forget that trade... I couldn't imagine anyone wanting to trade like that, but hey, why refuse from my side? ;)
Can't find an image of that lp cover. Kite Flying Society named their full length cd after me because I was in touch with their guitarist a lot, but there's a picture of a cat on the cover. Hahaha.
Anyway, yeah, doing fine! Leaving now for a show of Norwegian black metal band Gorgoroth! Speak again soon!
cool man! glad you liked the trade... eh at least it was my extra copy... but stilll...
i have that "jochem" cd, ah ah! i was sure it was an "homage" to you!
just gave a look at yr website, nice! since you like to watch/take pix of birds/animals/insects, here's a funny one i just took... it's a colony of "scarabaeus" (sorry dunno how they're called in english) who live in my compost box... they are incredibly beautiful!

Pete > You

Post by Pete > You »

Every time I see a picture of Tijs he looks more and more like he was in JR Ewing.

xJochemx

Post by xJochemx »

chewing tinfoil wrote:
xJochemx wrote:holy shit! i didnt recognize you at first! you look good with a beard. 'k mis u man!
Hey Tijssos! Thanx man! You're looking great as well, just don't get close to where cops are busting drug dealers, ok? ;) And hey, we're always staying in touch, right?
ghep wrote:cool man! glad you liked the trade... eh at least it was my extra copy... but stilll...
i have that "jochem" cd, ah ah! i was sure it was an "homage" to you!
just gave a look at yr website, nice! since you like to watch/take pix of birds/animals/insects, here's a funny one i just took... it's a colony of "scarabaeus" (sorry dunno how they're called in english) who live in my compost box... they are incredibly beautiful!
They look a bit like Rose Chafers (Cetonia aurata) to me. Those are indeed very beautiful beetles. I have a picture of one on my website as well. It was buried deep in the diary, but I've just put it in the pictures & videos section at 'other insects'. There's another one in the diary entry for May 23rd 2010. Weird that they're in your compost box though, haha.

ghep

Post by ghep »

nice pictures, xJochemx! yeah this is the first year i found them in the compost box... weeks ago i found one, thought it got "accidentally" there, so i put it out/free it... the next day, i found two... done the same. the next day again, i found like 7 of them... so i realized they LIKED to be there! :) seems they love to eat rotten fruits/fruit remains... great!

xJochemx

Post by xJochemx »

ghep wrote:nice pictures, xJochemx! yeah this is the first year i found them in the compost box... weeks ago i found one, thought it got "accidentally" there, so i put it out/free it... the next day, i found two... done the same. the next day again, i found like 7 of them... so i realized they LIKED to be there! :) seems they love to eat rotten fruits/fruit remains... great!
Cool... I like to put out remains of apples or bad prunes and stuff next to a pile of twigs and leafs behind our shed for whatever likes them. I've seen birds eating from it and suspect mice and a hedgehog like them as well. Ad of course flies and slugs and such. I've seen Rose Chafers nearby, but never actually in our garden. But who knows, perhaps if in two or three years the Hawthorns I planted this year are big enough to flower, they seem to like those a lot as well.
I did get to see buddies of theirs, Cockchafers in our garden again this year. Quite impressive beetles, very similar in build to Rose Chafers but more active during the night I think.

Oh, by the way, you can call me Jochem, wihout the X's... ;)

BROOTALPOODLE

Post by BROOTALPOODLE »

that was last winter, i have longer hair now, a shitty beard, and lost that flannel
“I just want to change the way people look at music or maybe just destroy it in general.” -Justin Pearson

brianutatx

Post by brianutatx »

here are two photos my girlfriend took of me Image