AOTY is finally here

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

thebigmin

Re: AOTY is finally here

Post by thebigmin »

so jealous, im DYING to see MONO live.....

fuckkkk1
!!!!!

thebigmin

Post by thebigmin »

relaxiwontpost wrote:this is one of the new songs that they played live: https://soundcloud.com/pelagic-records/ ... in-reverse

it melted my face off and transcended spacetime
this track crushes

The theme of this track is life and death and regeneration. Even when our bodies decay and decompose, our souls will prevail unchanged. Our bodies will act as seeds for the next generation, while our souls will journey together into our new eternal life. This is the story we want to explore with our next album, a portrayal of our journey through life towards death; from living out our lives proud and high, to bodies immolating, infused with precious memories... and through the vast, noisy tunnel of space, we become pure souls - a single drop of water in the fountain of life.

relaxiwontpost

Post by relaxiwontpost »

I listen to it every day
it fucking destroys

Jakey LIAF

Post by Jakey LIAF »

late to thread but whoever said mono is boring obviously hasn't seen them live because they are good and loud as hell.
thebigmin wrote:with a skull split economy like we have right now, this is inevitable

relaxiwontpost

Post by relaxiwontpost »

MONO & GY!BE are the best bands I've ever seen live by far

they're just doing rock music and live shows both in another league than the rest