wait

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

CharlieBronson

Re: wait

Post by CharlieBronson »

thebigmin wrote:i'm working for one of the top entertainment/talent agencies in the world in LA....trying to make an epic skramz science fiction film in the next 20-30 years (SRS)
PLS TELL YOU HAVE A ROUGH OUTLINE OF A STORY?! SRS WOULD BE ELITE AF!!
CharlieBronson wrote: Things truly are sucklical in music

klefmop

Post by klefmop »

thebigmin wrote:i'm working for one of the top entertainment/talent agencies in the world in LA....trying to make an epic skramz science fiction film in the next 20-30 years (SRS)
put a skull split in the background of a scene.
thebigmin wrote:Screamo Will Never Die

-thebigmin

pygmyprieta

Post by pygmyprieta »

Last edited by pygmyprieta on Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TIMMYdingus

Post by TIMMYdingus »

Since everybody is introducing everybody, I think I'm gonna give it a go.Why the hell not right? Let's at least try to make a friend.But anyway

"Whats going with your life"

I'm Timmy and I'm 21 and I'm stuck in a 15 year old body.Seriously I look like I'm 15.I'm really short.I live in Dallas TX.I dropped out of high school and only had one job witch was 4 years ago working at a local burger joint and never been hired anywhere else since I quit.I make money by helping out my dad with his job by parking cars and with that money I go to shows by myself and buy food.I only talk to one friend witch is my best friend I knew for a long time.Everybody else stopped talking to me or don't even know I'm still alive.I need more skramz friends.I live a sad life.

Sorry if I sound like a dweeb but yeah,this is me.

ShawnWBG

Post by ShawnWBG »

TIMMYdingus wrote: Sorry if I sound like a dweeb but yeah,this is me.
You have nothing to apologise for. 'We're all sad here.

'we all make mistakes. there's nothing i can do. it's just a part of life. welcome to my life. this is me.'

TIMMYdingus

Post by TIMMYdingus »

ShawnWBG wrote:
TIMMYdingus wrote: Sorry if I sound like a dweeb but yeah,this is me.
You have nothing to apologise for. 'We're all sad here.

'we all make mistakes. there's nothing i can do. it's just a part of life. welcome to my life. this is me.'
Jeromes Dream <3 This makes me happy

klefmop

Post by klefmop »

TIMMYdingus wrote:Since everybody is introducing everybody, I think I'm gonna give it a go.Why the hell not right? Let's at least try to make a friend.But anyway

"Whats going with your life"

I'm Timmy and I'm 21 and I'm stuck in a 15 year old body.Seriously I look like I'm 15.I'm really short.I live in Dallas TX.I dropped out of high school and only had one job witch was 4 years ago working at a local burger joint and never been hired anywhere else since I quit.I make money by helping out my dad with his job by parking cars and with that money I go to shows by myself and buy food.I only talk to one friend witch is my best friend I knew for a long time.Everybody else stopped talking to me or don't even know I'm still alive.I need more skramz friends.I live a sad life.

Sorry if I sound like a dweeb but yeah,this is me.
yeah no need to apologize at all. we're all skramz here.
if you dont mind me asking, how short is "really short?" i'm 5'8 and it'd be nice to be a two or three inches taller. all my buddies are 5'11+ so i feel you on that one.
thebigmin wrote:Screamo Will Never Die

-thebigmin

crevasse

Post by crevasse »

Long time lurker, first time posting under this account. I'm 21. I've been unemployed for 2 months, but I have an interview at a boat rental place in a couple days. I'm going to community college and I'm in a skramz band that I really enjoy. I'd like to hang out with some more people in San Diego.

Also 5'8" is about average height. I'm 5'9" and I feel like I'm taller than a lot of guys around here.

pygmyprieta

Post by pygmyprieta »

Last edited by pygmyprieta on Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

crevasse

Post by crevasse »

pygmyprieta wrote:What band are you in? I'm a 6'1 lanklet
All My Wishes Were Thrown Down a Well and Should Die There. We've been a band for 2 months, but we've already played 3 shows and we're recording an 8 song album.