New 90s hc blog.

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

jonathanriley

Re: New 90s hc blog.

Post by jonathanriley »

xsoldoutx wrote:
aboutpreconceptions wrote:I only got to see a few shows at stomping grounds back then but they were all great. What was your old band?

I'm not super familiar with fields lay fallow but I've heard of one of their albums via the internet and know of some connection to Spirit Assembly. I've enjoyed them and have been thinking of trying to track down that album and some more Encyclopedia of American Traitors as well.

1/2 of 1994! is in Philly now too, playing in a band called Quit. Coming through Lancaster on Sunday though, stoked to see them.
We were called Nationale and were from Georgia. Female fronted screamy-type stuff.

Fields Lay Fallow only put out one 12", it was indeed fantastic. They were really impressive live, too.
There was a point in my life where I only listened to Nationale. I still rock my shirt on occasion (the light blue shirt). Get the ole band back together.

xsoldoutx

Post by xsoldoutx »

Sup Jake!

Long time no see, hope all is well with you these days, buddy.

You still listen to Turning Point?

Also, I'm not 55, jerk.
Jakey LIAF wrote:i can vouch for this poster's knowledge, he has a ridiculous vinyl collection and is seriously 55 years old.

hey matt

xsoldoutx

Post by xsoldoutx »

That's awesome, I'm glad you dug it! Thanks for the kind words, too.
A reunion would never, ever happen.
jonathanriley wrote:
xsoldoutx wrote:
aboutpreconceptions wrote:I only got to see a few shows at stomping grounds back then but they were all great. What was your old band?

I'm not super familiar with fields lay fallow but I've heard of one of their albums via the internet and know of some connection to Spirit Assembly. I've enjoyed them and have been thinking of trying to track down that album and some more Encyclopedia of American Traitors as well.

1/2 of 1994! is in Philly now too, playing in a band called Quit. Coming through Lancaster on Sunday though, stoked to see them.
We were called Nationale and were from Georgia. Female fronted screamy-type stuff.

Fields Lay Fallow only put out one 12", it was indeed fantastic. They were really impressive live, too.
There was a point in my life where I only listened to Nationale. I still rock my shirt on occasion (the light blue shirt). Get the ole band back together.

xsoldoutx

Post by xsoldoutx »