Saetia V-Neck-Dude Interview

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

pygmyprieta

Re: Saetia V-Neck-Dude Interview

Post by pygmyprieta »

Last edited by pygmyprieta on Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CharlieBronson

Post by CharlieBronson »

pygmyprieta wrote:you should get vneck dude to post here
CharlieBronson wrote: Things truly are sucklical in music

Febcanl

Post by Febcanl »

Don't you guys see this is satire?!?! It's funny to degrade other people! HAHAHA, I do it all the time to feel better about my(miserable)self.
Lets all support Saetia V-Neck-Dude! Stand up and revolt for freedom of speech!

Just kidding. Please stop making this cancerous 'meme'.

danfitforbattle

Post by danfitforbattle »

i'll come back to cmhwak more often if sweet threads like these keep poping up
don't sweat my skram

CharlieBronson

Post by CharlieBronson »

This board thrives of a mutural hatred for an individual I'm glad this brought us all together.

I wasn't around for the "CTTS Sux Thread/s" but they are an epic read. That I fully agree with 100%
CharlieBronson wrote: Things truly are sucklical in music

yhakawbskee

Post by yhakawbskee »

CharlieBronson wrote:I wasn't around for the "CTTS Sux Thread/s" but they are an epic read. That I fully agree with 100%
I'm new around here, so thanks for letting me know that those threads exist. I like CTTS, but I enjoyed reading those.

Off Cloud Nine Label

Post by Off Cloud Nine Label »

My sources tell me this "fictional character" is upset with me and called me the "Al Qaeda of screamo" :lol: Way to flex saetia v-neck douche.

klefmop

Post by klefmop »

Off Cloud Nine Label wrote: "Al Qaeda of screamo"
thebigmin wrote:Screamo Will Never Die

-thebigmin

Off Cloud Nine Label

Post by Off Cloud Nine Label »

http://disgustingmusic.tumblr.com/

"Disclaimer: I don’t manage to take things like these seriously so the last few sentences are exaggerated ‘cause I can’t contain my emo feelings.

It’s really terrible that I have to clarify something like this. So like, I was asked to do a Saetia V-Neck Interview, and at first I thought “hahah gonna be fun” but then it wasn’t easy ‘cause like, I had to take a look at all the comics again to see what answers to give, ‘cause I am not Saetia V-Neck Dude and it’s not even clear in my head what kind of person he might be. He’s a parody of most of you. Sometimes also of me. Rarely. I am slightly cooler.

So these people on this popular message board started talking shit about me because of this sentence: “Cloud Rat: pretentious rockers, who think they got it easy just because they are a female fronted band.” Why did I put it? I don’t know, I think that this Saetia V-Neck Dude is kinda sexist (like most of people) so he would definitely say something like that about a band. Why Cloud Rat? I don’t know, I was talking about them with my girlfriend a few moments before replying so they were the first that came to my mind. Now the question is: what kind of little damaged brain could take something like that seriously? A human mind that reads that sentence in a serious manner and accepts it as realistic is probably a little brain that had already said things like that about other bands or people. There’s no other explanation.

Am I “trolling”? No, I am saving your shitty asses from taking yourself too seriously, cute losers. Do I have the kind of free time to shit on bands through a fictional character? For a normal functioning being, that doesn’t take more than a few minutes.

Pyongyang . March 5th 2015.

p.s. fuck you Off Cloud Nine Label, you used to release cool music before you turned into the skramz version of Al Qaeda."

Awesome :lol:

Cpt9Ball

Post by Cpt9Ball »

x
Last edited by Cpt9Ball on Thu Mar 07, 2019 1:59 am, edited 1 time in total.