Saetia V-Neck-Dude Interview

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

Off Cloud Nine Label

Re: Saetia V-Neck-Dude Interview

Post by Off Cloud Nine Label »

CharlieBronson wrote:
neck_cannon wrote:kind of bummed out on this.
I'M GLAD I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE FEELING THAT.

I UNDERSTAND HE IS ESSENTIALLY A CHARACTER BUT STILL ALOT OF WHAT HE SAID RUBBED ME THE WRONG WAY.
The saddest thing about this is a human is hiding behind a lame ass cartoon character to express whatever bullshit they have on their mind.

CharlieBronson

Post by CharlieBronson »

^^^ DIDN'T THINK ABOUT IT LIKE THAT. FUCK HIM EVEN MORE
CharlieBronson wrote: Things truly are sucklical in music

Cpt9Ball

Post by Cpt9Ball »

x
Last edited by Cpt9Ball on Thu Mar 07, 2019 1:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Form und Leere

Post by Form und Leere »

Yeah dissing on Cloud Rat is stupid. They're hands down one of the hardest working bands in the midwest.
yeah cloud rat is sick. and everytime i see them (which is pretty often since we are both from mi) they're nothing but nice people.
You should blame me for asking those questions. Because I knew that Saetia V-Neck-Dude loves to provoke. He is just a !fictional character. So, I take the blame regarding all the "trolling" against Cloud Rat and all the other bands.

Saetia V-Neck-Dude: "I was asked to add that I am a fictional character and that I don’t represent the thought of the author of my comics (and neither of the person who uses my name on Facebook) and that all characters and facts and bands on this interview are entirely fictional."
The saddest thing about this is a human is hiding behind a lame ass cartoon character to express whatever bullshit they have on their mind.
Disgusting Music: "Anyway, here’s the interview, he said a lot of bullshit and then some legit things"

It was never meant serious. It's (like) satire.
Form und Leere - Screamo Blog

Blogspot

Facebook
Twitter
Tumblr

Off Cloud Nine Label

Form und Leere wrote:
Yeah dissing on Cloud Rat is stupid. They're hands down one of the hardest working bands in the midwest.
yeah cloud rat is sick. and everytime i see them (which is pretty often since we are both from mi) they're nothing but nice people.
You should blame me for asking those questions. Because I knew that Saetia V-Neck-Dude loves to provoke. He is just a !fictional character. So, I take the blame regarding all the "trolling" against Cloud Rat and all the other bands.

Saetia V-Neck-Dude: "I was asked to add that I am a fictional character and that I don’t represent the thought of the author of my comics (and neither of the person who uses my name on Facebook) and that all characters and facts and bands on this interview are entirely fictional."
Disgusting Music: "Anyway, here’s the interview, he said a lot of bullshit and then some legit things"

It was never meant serious. It's (like) satire.
Either way... It's just like shut the hell up. Fictional or not, this is stupid. Who has the kind of free time to shit on hardworking bands as a "fictional character"? That kind of shit makes me want to clobber someone...

Form und Leere

Post by Form und Leere »

Here is a short statement to (hopefully) put things straight:

http://formundleere.blogspot.de/2015/03/statement.html

Blogspot

Facebook
Twitter
Tumblr

Off Cloud Nine Label

Everything you do to try to clear the air, like take screen shot photos of our statements on a music forum, justify the interview you did, then post all of that on your blog, won't make things right.

I'm from the scene that Coma Regalia and Cloud Rat come from. That segment of your interview rubs me the wrong way. Nobody is a skramz-elitest out here or anywhere because that sounds completely and utterly stupid.

Honestly, I would just take that interview and everything else down. None of it makes sense. Why would you promote such an ignorant thing on a blog that's trying to do something positive and review current bands?

Form und Leere

Post by Form und Leere »

Off Cloud Nine Label wrote:Everything you do to try to clear the air, like take screen shot photos of our statements on a music forum, justify the interview you did, then post all of that on your blog, won't make things right.

I'm from the scene that Coma Regalia and Cloud Rat come from. That segment of your interview rubs me the wrong way. Nobody is a skramz-elitest out here or anywhere because that sounds completely and utterly stupid.

Honestly, I would just take that interview and everything else down. None of it makes sense. Why would you promote such an ignorant thing on a blog that's trying to do something positive and review current bands?
We definitely don't want to justifiy the interview. We just tried to make you guys unterstand. It's not about offending someone... We tried, it seems like we failed, but I guess it's ok to have a different opinion. Now, lets lay down our weapons.

Agreed?

p.s. you're right, elitest might be the wrong word.

Blogspot

Facebook
Twitter
Tumblr

Off Cloud Nine Label

Form und Leere wrote:
Off Cloud Nine Label wrote:Everything you do to try to clear the air, like take screen shot photos of our statements on a music forum, justify the interview you did, then post all of that on your blog, won't make things right.

We definitely don't want to justifiy the interview. We just tried to make you guys unterstand. It's not about offending someone... We tried, it seems like we failed, but I guess it's ok to have a different opinion. Now, lets lay down our weapons.

Agreed?

p.s. you're right, elitest might be the wrong word.
Guns up always. I'm over how stupid this is.

XdrowningcoreX

Post by XdrowningcoreX »

Should have used more lego.