Days To Streaks (Eyeballz)

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

Vighneshvara

Days To Streaks (Eyeballz)

Post by Vighneshvara »

I'm kind of unsure whether the band name is Days to Streaks, or Eyeballz. I've seen them refered to as both. I guess they're from California, and released a fairly obscur0 album in the early-mid 2000's, that if I'm remembering correctly was only pretty much passed around on message boards a few years ago. I actually had it at one point but lost it due to a crashed hard drive, and have never been able to find it since. The album is called "Days In Hell, Nights in California"...

Anyway, if you know something about this band, let's talk about it. And maybe you have the mp3's for the album, in that case you should post them or pm me.

EDIT: If anyone wants to hear the one song I have by them...

https://mega.co.nz/#!GYw3jTZI!s8bpBgjSe ... rucZaArlpQ
Last edited by Vighneshvara on Wed May 20, 2015 8:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

klefmop

Re: Days To Streaks (Eyeballz)

Post by klefmop »

i'm finding eyeballz for this album.
but yeah, all i can find is a dead mediafire link. i wanna hear what they sound like. bigman? do you have this?
thebigmin wrote:Screamo Will Never Die

-thebigmin

Vighneshvara

Post by Vighneshvara »

I actually have one song to share, probably should have posted it in the op. Only song I have on the album though.

https://mega.co.nz/#!GYw3jTZI!s8bpBgjSe ... rucZaArlpQ

thebigmin

Post by thebigmin »

They were originally called DAYS TO STREAKS, then changed the name to EYEBALLZ. Same band.

I was actually at their first show at 924 GILMAN street. ZED (who posted on cmhwak back in 2002) was the tough guy screamer.

they didn't do much maybe played 10 shows, haven't heard the recordings in forever...but I remember there was a lyric that namedropped ANTIOCH ARROW.

lol

Ask me anything

thebigmin

Post by thebigmin »

thebigmin wrote:They were originally called DAYS TO STREAKS, then changed the name to EYEBALLZ. Same band.

I was actually at their first show at 924 GILMAN street. ZED (who posted on cmhwak back in 2002) was the tough guy screamer.

they didn't do much maybe played 10 shows, haven't heard the recordings in forever...but I remember there was a lyric that namedropped ANTIOCH ARROW.

lol

Ask me anything
Also, I most likely have more tracks on my laptop...but i'm heading to CUBA (SRS)(SKRAMZ) tonight so not gonna have a chance to look till next week.

chris_arf

Post by chris_arf »

bring me back cigars Bigman

I know you are a big cigar guy now