Sunrise.Sunset PRE-ORDER

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

sunrisesunset

Sunrise.Sunset PRE-ORDER

Post by sunrisesunset »

Good to see that CMHWAK is still active! I used to come to CMHWAK more than 10 years ago and am glad to see that it still exists in some form and is doing well...I actually just rediscovered this site today when I was searching for artwork from my old band (sunrise.sunset) that I've lost over the years, and came across a humorous thread ( viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3637&start=0) that mentioned us in relation to being obscure/elitist (haha), but nevertheless contained some kind words. So, thanks to those of you who had nice things to say.

Anyway, not sure if anyone can help, but I'm putting together a sunrise.sunset discography on 3x7" and I'm trying to track down an image of our old logo, and was hoping that maybe somebody here has it on a t-shirt or cd or demo or something and could photograph it and email it to me. The shirt and cd that contained it were available at our merch table from Friendly Fest 2004 or 2005, and through a few obscure distros or directly from us. It had "sun sun" with arrows on the "u" and "n." I don't have physical copies of any of our releases or shirts, or artwork files, so I'm struggling here...

Thanks,
Paul

Also, if anyone is interested, here's a link to our discography. It includes our 4 shitty recording sessions and has 6 or so songs that were never made available.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/7h05l ... graphy.zip

Here's what's on it:
1-8: I AM THE GHOST THAT HAUNTS YOU (2002)
9-13: UNRELEASED DEMOS (2003)
14-17: THE SACRIFICE OF CUPID / IS THIS PROGRESS? (2004)
18-20: IS THIS PROGRESS? (2004)
21: UNRELEASED TRACK (2005)
Last edited by sunrisesunset on Fri Aug 28, 2015 8:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

thebigmin

Re: Sunrise.Sunset (2002-2004) Help Please

Post by thebigmin »

in on elite skramz thread

klefmop

Post by klefmop »

sunrisesunset wrote:Good to see that CMHWAK is still active! I used to come to CMHWAK more than 10 years ago and am glad to see that it still exists in some form and is doing well...I actually just rediscovered this site today when I was searching for artwork from my old band (sunrise.sunset) that I've lost over the years, and came across a humorous thread ( viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3637&start=0) that mentioned us in relation to being obscure/elitist (haha), but nevertheless contained some kind words. So, thanks to those of you who had nice things to say.

Anyway, not sure if anyone can help, but I'm putting together a sunrise.sunset discography on 3x7" and I'm trying to track down an image of our old logo, and was hoping that maybe somebody here has it on a t-shirt or cd or demo or something and could photograph it and email it to me. The shirt and cd that contained it were available at our merch table from Friendly Fest 2004 or 2005, and through a few obscure distros or directly from us. It had "sun sun" with arrows on the "u" and "n." I don't have physical copies of any of our releases or shirts, or artwork files, so I'm struggling here...

Thanks,
Paul

Also, if anyone is interested, here's a link to our discography. It includes our 4 shitty recording sessions and has 6 or so songs that were never made available.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/7h05l ... graphy.zip

Here's what's on it:
1-8: I AM THE GHOST THAT HAUNTS YOU (2002)
9-13: UNRELEASED DEMOS (2003)
14-17: THE SACRIFICE OF CUPID / IS THIS PROGRESS? (2004)
18-20: IS THIS PROGRESS? (2004)
21: UNRELEASED TRACK (2005)
damn cmhwak og checking in?

i like your band. i'm pretty sure the ending of "to never say goodbye" is the most violent outro in screamo history
thebigmin wrote:Screamo Will Never Die

-thebigmin

CharlieBronson

Post by CharlieBronson »

Hahaha I was the one who brought up how fucking elite sunrise.sunset are.

Still stand by that statement.

PleAse keep us updated on the progress of this 3x7" Keen as fuck this.
CharlieBronson wrote: Things truly are sucklical in music

klefmop

Post by klefmop »

CharlieBronson wrote:PleAse keep us updated on the progress of this 3x7" Keen as fuck this.
thebigmin wrote:Screamo Will Never Die

-thebigmin

sunrisesunset

Post by sunrisesunset »

Thanks CharlieBronson and klefmop!

I'll post updates about the discography 7"s release in this thread. I just started gathering files and whatnot on Friday, so I still have some serious time to put in on my end to get things moving. Ideally, I'll send stuff out to the pressing plant in 3 or 4 weeks, and then there's a 8-10 week turnaround...so, hopefully in 3 months or so everything should be done. That seems like forever...

I'm a little nervous about I AM THE GHOST... It's pretty blownout and may not translate to vinyl well.

Thanks again!
Paul

thebigmin

Post by thebigmin »

sunrisesunset wrote:Thanks CharlieBronson and klefmop!

I'm a little nervous about I AM THE GHOST... It's pretty blownout and may not translate to vinyl well.

Thanks again!
Paul
more blown out, the more skram, i don't see a problem here

CharlieBronson

Post by CharlieBronson »

I am the Ghost that Haunts You is srs one of the best mixed skramz records.

So abrasive. It's great
CharlieBronson wrote: Things truly are sucklical in music

sunrisesunset

Post by sunrisesunset »

So, it turns out that I can fit all the tracks on a 10", so I'm going to do that. They're going to lathe cut, so I can make a specific number under 100 (probably around 50 or so). They'd include silk-screened artwork and a booklet. Anyway, I just wanted to see if anyone here would order one so I can make sure that I take that into account when ordering. Unfortunately, lathe cuts are a bit more expensive, but I'll throw in bonus stuff and only charge cost plus shipping.

So, the 10" discography would by $23-25 shipped. I'll also include the following with every order:
- the Dot Flash Line 7"
- Vincent Price 7"
- Clancy Six 7"
- Keith Orzech grass plots 7"

I'll also randomly throw in a test pressing of one of the records listed above to some orders.

Let me know if you have any questions or would want to grab a copy in a few months when they are done.

Thanks,
Paul

Cpt9Ball

Post by Cpt9Ball »

x
Last edited by Cpt9Ball on Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:03 am, edited 1 time in total.