Eyelet West Coast Tour 2015/wAMWWTDAWASDT

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

kicked

Re: Eyelet West Coast Tour 2015/wAMWWTDAWASDT

Post by kicked »

E.C wrote:i once got high and was convinced 'the anthem' by good charlotte was the greatest song ever written

CharlieBronson

Post by CharlieBronson »

neck_cannon wrote:Dog, I know you got a facebook. I'm sure you can lurk for the drama. Also, please refrain from saying that word!!

I want a first hand account of what went down not all his friends and their hearsay
Also I was simply asking if thats what he said I can't really say the "F-word" now can I.

Also I didn't think this board was policed that hard for such words. I mean the word "Faggot" has been used 58 times on this board
cmhwak wrote:I didn't see lots of the posts for whatever this was about because Pete deleted them but steven is unbanned again.

Can we just agree that this is not a place for being PC? Because that would ruin 90% of what makes this place funny. And because CMHWAK has always been, in PC terms, "a safe space for offensive jokes." If it's better, I could just make a forum for all the PC/sincere posters to live in a BCO-style hellhole.
CitizenOfUlysses wrote:
nigger, faggot, kike, spic, towelhead, cuntbag, polak, nig nog, chink, bitch, aaaand cockguzzling butthole muncher

"safe", "mature", and "welcoming" sounds like censorship

fuck censorship

I'd rather prefer being an asshat douchebag over the fascist, thought police kinda shit you're pushing, mate

serious discussion of important issues? awesome

name calling, immaturity, and general douchebaggery added in the mix? even better
CharlieBronson wrote: Things truly are sucklical in music

neck_cannon

Post by neck_cannon »

ok.

also, okay i am not your daddy and will not spank you whenever you say something ridiculous/homophobic. i just asked you kindly ~^_^~!

CharlieBronson

Post by CharlieBronson »

I'm not a complete monster and I have enough sense not to use the word Faggot in public.

But in a safe space like cmhwak I am allowed to use it so I will.

pygmyprieta

Post by pygmyprieta »

Last edited by pygmyprieta on Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CharlieBronson

Post by CharlieBronson »

pygmyprieta wrote:
neck_cannon wrote:Dog, I know you got a facebook. I'm sure you can lurk for the drama.
C-wak needs to be drama headquarters. Threads are way more fun to read than facebook posts
Aware

neck_cannon

Post by neck_cannon »

i don't think you and the admin know what a safespace is.

i don't even care! at all. i just asked you. whatever. so weird this is happening in an all my wishes thread since they have a heavy stance on being 100% anti-homophobic.

pjxvxmyers

Post by pjxvxmyers »

Yeah I dont really tolerate any homophobic language and I dont think the admins on here should either, regarding the brett/eyelet situation I dont really have much details on and probably wont till we go on tour with eyelet next week. I do know that I have asked my friends that are in touring bands their experience with Brett and it was for a lack of a better words not pleasant so sounds like to me Eyelet calling him out was a good idea to bring awareness about this individual.

But also while I have some folks attention AMW put out a split with our friends in 1972andeflightdisaster and were doing a small run of 7" lathes for it in the very near future so be on the look out for that but in the meantime we will have copies of it on tape for our tour :) ill link the split below

https://allmywishes.bandcamp.com/album/ ... htdisaster
https://1972afd.bandcamp.com/album/spli ... -die-there