CAUST AND LYED APPRESH

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

klefmop

CAUST AND LYED APPRESH

Post by klefmop »

just caught both of these guys while they're doing their tour.

do not sleep on them. i felt like i was immediately transported into the 1999-2002 era of skram upon seeing them.

https://caustva.bandcamp.com/

https://lyed.bandcamp.com/
thebigmin wrote:Screamo Will Never Die

-thebigmin

CharlieBronson

Re: CAUST AND LYED APPRESH

Post by CharlieBronson »

Caust are repping the scene hard! The latest album from this year was superb with the death growls and kittencore vocals.
CharlieBronson wrote: Things truly are sucklical in music

riderofbrohan

Post by riderofbrohan »

both of these bands are sick and ripped it up at swamp fest (which i will be posting some pics from soon) and i'm seeing them tonight. Everyone in both bands are some of the greatest people.
caust have a new 7" coming out that we were supposed to have the test presses of today, i think the plant dropped the ball on that though

klefmop

Post by klefmop »

riderofbrohan wrote:both of these bands are sick and ripped it up at swamp fest (which i will be posting some pics from soon) and i'm seeing them tonight. Everyone in both bands are some of the greatest people.
caust have a new 7" coming out that we were supposed to have the test presses of today, i think the plant dropped the ball on that though
i agree that they are all some of the greatest people.
the guitarist of caust and i talked for quite some time and he's hilarious. they all seem to just love the music they're playing and give it their all.
thebigmin wrote:Screamo Will Never Die

-thebigmin

thisguyisalright

Post by thisguyisalright »

I always liked Caust but I had only ever heard their first album. I just checked out their last one and holy fuck this is heavy, they were great before but this is so much better.

kicked

Post by kicked »

aware
Last edited by kicked on Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
E.C wrote:i once got high and was convinced 'the anthem' by good charlotte was the greatest song ever written

Off Cloud Nine Label

Post by Off Cloud Nine Label »

Both bands are great! The Caust 7" test pressings arrive at the crib not too long ago. They sound great! Expect that 7" out this Fall, my friends <3