CB, Polina, LHP, and Viceversa split

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

Pete > You

Re: CB, Polina, LHP, and Viceversa split

Post by Pete > You »

cmhwak wrote:I am not this ryan kid and made a post under that fake name once just to get people riled up with no particular goal.
Now I'm curious for the big reveal!

loveinathens

Post by loveinathens »

CONSPIRACY THEORY! CMHWAK (The admin) is Billy Mays!

alexander

Post by alexander »

definitely Geoff from Thursday

loveinathens

Post by loveinathens »

alexander wrote:definitely Geoff from Thursday
Geoff from Thursday and the guys from Touche Amore.

loveinathens

Post by loveinathens »

NO, NO, NO. It's DREW SPEZIALE.

neck_cannon

Post by neck_cannon »

mebe.
also i love matt| leave him out of this!!

iKichigai

Post by iKichigai »

loveinathens wrote:NO, NO, NO. It's DREW SPEZIALE.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
実存は本質に先立つ。
http://www.myspace.com/caitlynbailey

matt

Post by matt »

cmhwak wrote:to clear it all up, bigmin did not restart cmhwak, he just advertised far and wide when he discovered it was a site again. I am not this ryan kid and made a post under that fake name once just to get people riled up with no particular goal. I lurked cmhwak and slsk chatted in cmhwak. matt got screammarried, had some sort of life crisis, and now continues to bitch on this message board that I started back up for the good of the internet. even though he let it fall apart years ago and instead of doing anything about it he retreated into a hole to do web design or something. it's still a shock to me that he's posting on here and I don't know why I'm continuously letting him bitch when I could ban his username and IP range. I guess cause manny likes him. so matt, god, just shut up already. you let the domain expire and it's now an active community again. deal with it. I made pete, bigmin, and manny mods because I trust their style. and I still do. they give this place plenty of character. this message board should stay around for entertainment sake and because it's kind of cool that bands are forming some kind of new community around it. it does not need to be associated with matt because he let it fall apart and there is nothing beyond the name and letters that are being used. and I do not care if I am involved or not with this new release because it sounds like it's going to be great no matter what. good on you, guys.

im not sure who you are (though i have a pretty good idea) but its sad that you are showing some true colors by threatening to ban me from a message board(??) and complaining about how i am continuously bitching(?).

i do know that you have been around just recently because the domain name CMHWAK.NET was never actually the main domain for CMHWAK. it was CMHWAK.COM. the .NET name was picked up briefly when i was having trouble moving .COM after I changed hosting companies. .NET was purchased for 3 years so it was still up and it still lead to the site but it was never the main direct to CMHWAK.COM. so yes, i obviously let it expire. it was never of any real use. unfortunately the day .COM expired, it was picked up by a chinese cybersquatting company and a few days after i noticed it was up, i could do nothing about it. its likely gone forever.

im not sure why it is shocking that i am posting. i have known a number of people who post here for years and its interesting to talk to them.

matt

Post by matt »

this reminds me a lot of the failed split from way back on the cmhwak messageboard. i t was going to be a 4 way with each band from a different country. i remember it was alison ranger, our last days as children, someone from australia and someone from eastern europe. i cant remember the last two bands though. obviously it didnt happen. hope this one does.

Pete > You

Post by Pete > You »

So who do you think it is, Matt?

My guesses:

x Joey TOO COOL x
Seth
Jay Jerkface