Hakea (AUS) (formerly Kurdaitcha)

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes.

Moderators: neck_cannon, thebigmin, steven, Andrew

Hakea (AUS) (formerly Kurdaitcha)

Postby jordanswe » Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:46 am

doin a bit of a screamo resurgence in melbourne rn with endut hoch hech. check out our skramo demo:

https://hakea.bandcamp.com/

if u up clik like on the fb https://www.facebook.com/hakeamelb
Last edited by jordanswe on Tue May 30, 2017 5:45 am, edited 3 times in total.
jordanswe
 
Posts: 71
Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:26 am

Re: Kurdaitcha - D3mo (melbourne, australia)

Postby thebigmin » Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:21 am

Keep up the OZ skramz!
User avatar
thebigmin
 
Posts: 1549
Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:10 pm
Location: Los Angeles, Ca

Re: Kurdaitcha - D3mo (melbourne, australia)

Postby ShawnWBG » Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:54 pm

been jamming this a lot. plz do a split with some lowly QLD bros
User avatar
ShawnWBG
 
Posts: 87
Joined: Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:49 pm
Location: Australia

Re: Kurdaitcha - D3mo (melbourne, australia)

Postby jordanswe » Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:45 am

ShawnWBG wrote:been jamming this a lot. plz do a split with some lowly QLD bros


can't see why not. whats ya band dawg
jordanswe
 
Posts: 71
Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:26 am

Re: Kurdaitcha - D3mo (melbourne, australia)

Postby ShawnWBG » Tue Nov 17, 2015 2:40 am

jordanswe wrote:
ShawnWBG wrote:been jamming this a lot. plz do a split with some lowly QLD bros


can't see why not. whats ya band dawg

Woebegone/WBGN

we are extremely passive people who have no organisational skills but we're having our first jam in over a year this week. WOO!
User avatar
ShawnWBG
 
Posts: 87
Joined: Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:49 pm
Location: Australia

Re: Kurdaitcha - D3mo (melbourne, australia)

Postby CharlieBronson » Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:13 am

ShawnWBG wrote:
jordanswe wrote:
ShawnWBG wrote:been jamming this a lot. plz do a split with some lowly QLD bros


can't see why not. whats ya band dawg

Woebegone/WBGN

we are extremely passive people who have no organisational skills but we're having our first jam in over a year this week. WOO!


This makes me happy.

EHH x WBG split brah?
thebigmin wrote:man true screamo like 02 was all about being as skinny as possible, being so shy, hugging your self while watching screamo bands and tapping on your chest, flailing your arms..
User avatar
CharlieBronson
 
Posts: 489
Joined: Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:26 am

Re: Kurdaitcha - D3mo (melbourne, australia)

Postby ShawnWBG » Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:18 am

CharlieBronson wrote:
ShawnWBG wrote:
jordanswe wrote:can't see why not. whats ya band dawg

Woebegone/WBGN

we are extremely passive people who have no organisational skills but we're having our first jam in over a year this week. WOO!


This makes me happy.

EHH x WBG split brah?

YEP CONSIDER IT DONE A$AP
User avatar
ShawnWBG
 
Posts: 87
Joined: Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:49 pm
Location: Australia

Re: Kurdaitcha - D3mo (melbourne, australia)

Postby CharlieBronson » Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:50 am

AIGHT I'LL GET THE BOIZ ONTO IT!!

ELITE OZ SKRAMZ SPLIT OF 2016. NO CONTEST
thebigmin wrote:man true screamo like 02 was all about being as skinny as possible, being so shy, hugging your self while watching screamo bands and tapping on your chest, flailing your arms..
User avatar
CharlieBronson
 
Posts: 489
Joined: Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:26 am

Re: Kurdaitcha (AUS) - new record

Postby jordanswe » Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:10 am

we got a new release up today! its here:

https://hakea.bandcamp.com/album/epilogue
Last edited by jordanswe on Tue May 30, 2017 5:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
jordanswe
 
Posts: 71
Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:26 am

Re: Kurdaitcha (AUS) - new record 2017

Postby Corpsepoze » Sun May 21, 2017 7:43 pm

Melb Skramz represent!! Such a shame now that Endut has broken up... Keep it alive guys!!
xx
Corpsepoze
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:08 pm

Next

Return to Talk About Anything

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests

cron