can we talk about how good in loving memory is

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

heartsXdivide

can we talk about how good in loving memory is

Post by heartsXdivide »

fuck. band is/was so amazing. "as years pass and feel like seconds" is so perfect

neck_cannon

Re: can we talk about how good in loving memory is

Post by neck_cannon »

I wish that whatever CDR RIP has been floating around the internet was in better quality! It always seems so low.

Init better get their discography out soon.

chef

Post by chef »

I love that cd-r too. it does sound very low and has random "clicking" sound i have been noticing

Also heard the chick singer was a juggalo. Can anyone verify this?
nothings ewwp thats ok cuz my records pwn

matt

Post by matt »

best skramoz band.

with better quality production, it probably would not have been as good. probably would have been a bit "harder". something closer to dofh.

i ripped the tape a long while back but not too many people dowloaded it from me. i do not get on slsk much anymore but if someone is willing to dl is from me and let other people leech it, thatd be cool. 2 of the songs are different versions of the ones on the cd but 2 are not on the cd. i dont remember what song is on the exam split. i have it but ive never even listened to it. i think it is also a different version of a song thats on the cd.

the cd was actually a cdr so there never was a real cd release of this. i am not aware of any clicking though.

thebigmin

Post by thebigmin »

matt wrote:best skramoz band.

with better quality production, it probably would not have been as good. probably would have been a bit "harder". something closer to dofh.

i ripped the tape a long while back but not too many people dowloaded it from me. i do not get on slsk much anymore but if someone is willing to dl is from me and let other people leech it, thatd be cool. 2 of the songs are different versions of the ones on the cd but 2 are not on the cd. i dont remember what song is on the exam split. i have it but ive never even listened to it. i think it is also a different version of a song thats on the cd.

the cd was actually a cdr so there never was a real cd release of this. i am not aware of any clicking though.
yo Matt let me get this please...

Steve Init says the ILM disco is coming out VERY soon.

ILM is my #1 band of all time next to Spirit of Versailles... I even have an original SHIRT and i've kicked it with JORDAN the guitarist from ILM in DES MOINES(the legendary 515)

Jen from ILM was a juggalo for a minute but she is currently a SMOKING HOT BABE...i've tried adding her on facebook but she wont add me WTF!

matt

Post by matt »

i have to admit that i had a huge puppy love crush on her about 10 years ago. i managed to lurk the internet and found her aol name. it was crayola or crayon something. i never messaged her though, i would just look at the name while she was on and dream~* unfortunately i was in my 20s while she was like 16 or 15 or whatever. .........then the clowns got her........

let me know when youre on slsk and i can get on.

heartsXdivide

Post by heartsXdivide »

so stoked for the discog. now since it is close to seeing the light of day

matt

Post by matt »

http://www.myspace.com/jenwiley515

working that ole creepy magic again for those wanting to lurk.

thebigmin

Post by thebigmin »

omg i love her, i would do anything for her!

thebigmin

Post by thebigmin »

omg she's pregnant

will the child be the skram messiah?