ADOBE HOMES HELP

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

danfitforbattle

ADOBE HOMES HELP

Post by danfitforbattle »

Hey, just wondering if anyone from this board knows/is someone from Adobe Homes. I bought the 'Southwest Sorrows' back in like August, with the last update being around halloween where they said they were just waiting for tshirts before shipping them out. I've tried contacting them via facebook and haven't gotten a response. Could someone help me out?
don't sweat my skram

thebigmin

Re: ADOBE HOMES HELP

Post by thebigmin »

just sent this thread to their singer AJ

tonyjoe

Post by tonyjoe »

Hey dude, yeah, still waiting on the shirts and patches. Shouldn't be much longer before everything is done. It's our first time doing something of this size and to maintain a true diy/dit spirit. With that said, didn't plan it out the best. Sorry about the stupid long wait and I appreciate that you haven't hunted us down in some Jay and Silent Bob style.

danfitforbattle

sweet, thanks for your reply, and thanks to bigman for forwarding this. i was hoping this wouldn't be another kidcrash scenario
don't sweat my skram

danfitforbattle

tonyjoe wrote:Hey dude, yeah, still waiting on the shirts and patches. Shouldn't be much longer before everything is done. It's our first time doing something of this size and to maintain a true diy/dit spirit. With that said, didn't plan it out the best. Sorry about the stupid long wait and I appreciate that you haven't hunted us down in some Jay and Silent Bob style.
Okay man, it's been over a year since I initially ordered. Not cool. I'll be messaging you on FB as well, please give me my money back.
don't sweat my skram

CharlieBronson

Post by CharlieBronson »

Damn adobe homes. smdh
CharlieBronson wrote: Things truly are sucklical in music

Zarathustra

Post by Zarathustra »

well fuck this is embarrassing

SomePopSkramz

Post by SomePopSkramz »

Lol I have just given up hope on ever getting it.