anyone have decent ssre rips or bandcamp codes?

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

relaxiwontpost

anyone have decent ssre rips or bandcamp codes?

Post by relaxiwontpost »

I only have the 128kbps that skips of the ep, and the common 160kbps majestic blue. the 2 songs I don't have at all. anyone have flac or hi-br mp3/ogg or whatever? I would ask steven but I don't see him around much these days

if it helps your conscience, I already own the cyan tour edition ep, the 2xlp & cd of majestic blue, & the 2 songs 7". I just want good digital versions, because I listen to a looooooot of music whilst working or travelling or whatever, and today I felt like listening to jeromes dream & ssre.

thebigmin

Re: anyone have decent ssre rips or bandcamp codes?

Post by thebigmin »

can't help you but i was at the beach in malibu this past monday and walked the whole beach listening to majestic blue front to back.......what a fucking flawless record, just saying

JoshuatheNomad

Post by JoshuatheNomad »

I'm not sure if I have exactly what you're wanting, even though I do have the EP and Majestic Blue with 2 Songs on my dying laptop. What's the Cyan Tour album??

klefmop

Post by klefmop »

thebigmin wrote:can't help you but i was at the beach in malibu this past monday and walked the whole beach listening to majestic blue front to back.......what a fucking flawless record, just saying
ssre ep is better imo.
thebigmin wrote:Screamo Will Never Die

-thebigmin

CharlieBronson

Post by CharlieBronson »

klefmop wrote:
thebigmin wrote:can't help you but i was at the beach in malibu this past monday and walked the whole beach listening to majestic blue front to back.......what a fucking flawless record, just saying
ssre ep is better imo.
+1
CharlieBronson wrote: Things truly are sucklical in music

relaxiwontpost

Post by relaxiwontpost »

JoshuatheNomad wrote:I'm not sure if I have exactly what you're wanting, even though I do have the EP and Majestic Blue with 2 Songs on my dying laptop. What's the Cyan Tour album??
well if you have them in flac or hi-br mp3/ogg/whatever that's good enough for me. the ep was released in various versions. the one I have is the cover used here https://initrecords.bandcamp.com/album/the-2002-ep in cyan.

relaxiwontpost

Post by relaxiwontpost »

I listen to it rather often. it is indeed flawless. and completely overlooked because it's ambitious and not just a boring rehash of other midwest skramz. majestic indeed. it flows like the real majestic blue. the music doesn't just overtake the waves in the beginning of the record, it becomes them. the music sways back and forth, and breaks and crashes. there's no single instrumental virtuoso experience, it's a cohesive force majeure. a truly excellent album, and one of the definite highlights of the genre.

thebigmin

Post by thebigmin »

relaxiwontpost wrote:
I listen to it rather often. it is indeed flawless. and completely overlooked because it's ambitious and not just a boring rehash of other midwest skramz. majestic indeed. it flows like the real majestic blue. the music doesn't just overtake the waves in the beginning of the record, it becomes them. the music sways back and forth, and breaks and crashes. there's no single instrumental virtuoso experience, it's a cohesive force majeure. a truly excellent album, and one of the definite highlights of the genre.
well fucking said brother