Western Massachusetts

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

nisht

Western Massachusetts

Post by nisht »

Salutations, I've recently returned to my ancestral homeland and I don't know anyone here anymore, but it'd be cool to start a band or at least find some other vegan emo dinosaurs to shoot the shit with. (True story: I saw Will and Megan from Ampere/Orchid on the street near my house almost as soon as I moved back, and pretended not to.) Anyway, also returning to my ancestral messageboard for some reason. Just reconnecting to that old skool shit I suppose. Anyway I'm going to the shakusky show in amherst tomorrow, should be chill. Just a shot in the dark but hit me up if you're near my neck of the woods, or if your homie is or whatever. I don't fuck with this "internet" business too much.

dkelly41

Re: Western Massachusetts

Post by dkelly41 »

my band sleeper wave is playing in belchertown this saturday with districts and peoples temple project.

Mikevanburen

Re: Western Massachusetts

Post by Mikevanburen »

That was a fun show! Also, I'm currently living in Southbridge if you want to jam and start a new band. I have a bass / some gear but no cab :\