FOUND THE ORIGINAL CMHWAK BOARD 2001-2002

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

thebigmin

FOUND THE ORIGINAL CMHWAK BOARD 2001-2002

Post by thebigmin »

_JT

Re: FOUND THE ORIGINAL CMHWAK BOARD 2001-2002

Post by _JT »

Topic--Saetia:"Wow. That is all I have to say. I recommend their music to everybody. They scream. That is rare these days."

Topic--ORchid: "Hey i just heard of a band called ORchid. I heard they were about ot break up but everybody should seriously listen to them while they get teh chance. They are seriously amazing. And i mean AMAZING in uppercase. I could even throw them in with the bands that deserve to be known as ***AMAZING***. The singer has an amazing voice. The music is fast and kinda gridisn but not really. Just superb musicianship. They have released some splits with some pretty good bands that you also probably havent heard of called The Red Scare, Encyclopedia of American traitors, Pig Destroyer, Combatwoundedveteran and Jeromes Dream. The best one is the JD split 10 inch. It has vinyl shaped like a skull. has anybody ever heard of this? Wowza."

Good stuff

chewing tinfoil

Re: FOUND THE ORIGINAL CMHWAK BOARD 2001-2002

Post by chewing tinfoil »

haha odd, i was thinking about this some days ago, if it was still online somewhere