I Have Dreams demo

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

klefmop

Re: I Have Dreams demo

Post by klefmop »

i will post flacs asap i promise. ill link it to everyone privately to avoid newjacks from getting them
thebigmin wrote:Screamo Will Never Die

-thebigmin

CharlieBronson

Post by CharlieBronson »

klefmop wrote:i will post flacs asap i promise. ill link it to everyone privately to avoid newjacks from getting them

ELITE
CharlieBronson wrote: Things truly are sucklical in music

chewing tinfoil

Post by chewing tinfoil »

the OG Is a tape with a patch, anyoneeeeeeeeee?

also lol @ me for sending out the cdr demo to someone with protection and arriving all damaged.

klefmop

Post by klefmop »

chewing tinfoil wrote:the OG Is a tape with a patch, anyoneeeeeeeeee?

also lol @ me for sending out the cdr demo to someone with protection and arriving all damaged.
I thought the tape was a re-release? The mini CDR is the og. I’ve also seen a patch on a hat

-thebigmin

chewing tinfoil

as far as i remember the cdr was done at their reunion show (which had a nice attendance but wasn't filmed - the band demanded that or something, and also "no moshing"). my memory is blurry but they made like 100-200 i think.

the tape was before the reunion show out there.

could be wrong though. i lost all my emails and forgot most i talked to with clayton. and two other dudes, but they weren't very talkative, and neither that excited about a release on vinyl ("yeah cool send a copy"). not trying to talk shit on these dudes, i think they have a life besides the internet and are more into communication and doing stuff in real life and don't like to live in the past. clayton plays in Of Montreal now!

how did the patch look like?

would be into a bootleg shirt of that cdr demo cover and "countless rooftops" or something written on it. fuck it, i'll do it myself on some shirt with some stencil ink. :p

chewing tinfoil

somebody just told she watched no tour at dude's house in FL a VHS tape tape of the reunion show.

i went to great lengthts to get their full set uploaded on the internet (the one that's of rather crappy quality but it's how it looks like unedited).

c'mon somebody track down this dude or anyone who has this tape of the reunion show.

por favor.

klefmop

Post by klefmop »

I spoke to clayton recently and he said the OG is the cd in wrapping paper with the wnvelope of the winter landscape on it.
The tape was a bootleg someone just put out to just make having a physical copy more feasible.

I heavily back finding the reunion set VHS.

-thebigmin

chewing tinfoil

dude that would be so tight, footage of the reunion show!!!

it's been since 2001 (??) or something that show happened and i remember people told about the reunion there were people with cameras around so 18 years later or so it would resurface that would be epic. if you want to keep it private or so DM me , i'll pay whatever it takes to see it