sunrise.sunset / kage bunshin / kmo vinyl pre-order

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

sunrisesunset

sunrise.sunset / kage bunshin / kmo vinyl pre-order

Post by sunrisesunset »

Not sure if anyone is still really here or not, or if they are, if they are interested...

But, tomorrow I'm sending off the split 10" of the kage bunshin "discography" / KMO "rebekah" to get pressed. https://sites.google.com/site/kagebunshinkills10inch/

I'm also adding an additional bonus split sunrise.sunset/KMO split 7" to include with the 10".
The sunrise.sunset songs are the only ones from the previously released vinyl discography that were not on vinyl: Dr. Cesarean Cutting Up the Dance Floor, Lack of Light Bulbs and Come Down Rodeo Clown

The cost for the 10" and 7" is $25 plus shipping... Sorry, lathe cuts are expensive. Turnaround is currently 10 weeks.

As with all previous releases, artwork will be screen printed, there will be other serigraph art prints included, patches, and other inserts and goodies.
All will be individually numbered.

CharlieBronson

Re: sunrise.sunset / kage bunshin / kmo vinyl pre-order

Post by CharlieBronson »

Are there any sunrise sunset vinyls left?
CharlieBronson wrote: Things truly are sucklical in music

sunrisesunset

Post by sunrisesunset »

I do still have a few copies of the sunrise.sunset vinyl available, if you're interested.

Also, I changed up the Kage Bunshin 10" release, and included a bonus sunrise.sunset 7" with some unearthed songs... Free downloads and more information are available here: https://sites.google.com/site/kagebunshinkills/home

CharlieBronson

Post by CharlieBronson »

SIIIIck! I shall be in touch
CharlieBronson wrote: Things truly are sucklical in music