El Spectre last recording - Exclusives

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

bittabutt666

El Spectre last recording - Exclusives

Post by bittabutt666 »

Hey people,

I'm a member of the band (now 90% dead) El Spectre. There are only 3 of us left, and 2 of us regularly make music. We lost Nick to suicide and Kane has moved out of the area. It was a pretty rough past few years music-wise and Spectre kind of lost it's sound. The sounds we started to gravitate towards were more violence or something.

The mediafire link I'm providing has some very lightly edited tracks recorded live in the studio within the last 2 years. Most of the tracks are sloppy as hell and 100% live. Try not let the criticism turn into a stoning, I know this isn't Dream States or Demo 2. Some people have asked about our activity so this is what I have to offer. There are other tracks but they don't resemble Spectre in the slightest.

Here's the 'track list'

1: IDF
2: JSON
3: TJM
4: JDAM
5: LRAD
6: LRAC

800mb .wav

http://www.mediafire.com/file/sswrlrgn9 ... N.wav/file

CharlieBronson

Re: El Spectre last recording - Exclusives

Post by CharlieBronson »

I met Nick 8 years ago at Best Friends Day in Virginia super nice dude! Very sad to hear of his passing.

I enjoyed the Dream States demo when it came out in 2010 really dug the sound of it. I'll check these tunes out
CharlieBronson wrote: Things truly are sucklical in music

bittabutt666

Post by bittabutt666 »

I remember when Nick went down to see that, good to know he had some company.

CharlieBronson

Post by CharlieBronson »

These "tracks" are wild!
shit plays as one 8 minute track but

I love hearing dudes rehearsal demos straight up passion in playing tracks thru for the first few times with all the early improv shit thrown in this shit is mad nostalgic even more so as I just lost an entire skramz mp3 library of like 80+gb from corrupted backups :(

pretty far removed from Dream States but this sounds fun to make so keep the flame burning :twisted:
CharlieBronson wrote: Things truly are sucklical in music