help me out! please visit this url!

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

alexander

help me out! please visit this url!

Post by alexander »

http://downloads.khinsider.com/?u=271008

each visit gives me a free video game soundtrack mass download. I only need nine. please help!

I can up you the soundtracks later, if anyone here are interested. WCII, III and WoW soundtracks.

if anyone has WCI soundtrack - hit me up with that!

finally, if anyone wants a soundtrack from that site - let me know. if I have spare downloads, I'll get it for you. :-D

neck_cannon

Re: help me out! please visit this url!

Post by neck_cannon »

I clicked it

alexander

Post by alexander »

das cos u my homy manny =)

smfy

Post by smfy »

What are better video game soundtracks to download? I'm not really into standard epic for the fuck of it rpg shit. I have 0 video game soundtracks on my computer but know I'm missing out on some things. I don't need links, just a few names.

xmoonxhowlerx

Post by xmoonxhowlerx »

smfy wrote:What are better video game soundtracks to download? I'm not really into standard epic for the fuck of it rpg shit. I have 0 video game soundtracks on my computer but know I'm missing out on some things. I don't need links, just a few names.
Depends on what you like. I loved the music from S.T.A.L.K.E.R., not the firelake thing, but the horror shit.

smfy

Post by smfy »

xmoonxhowlerx wrote:
smfy wrote:What are better video game soundtracks to download? I'm not really into standard epic for the fuck of it rpg shit. I have 0 video game soundtracks on my computer but know I'm missing out on some things. I don't need links, just a few names.
Depends on what you like. I loved the music from S.T.A.L.K.E.R., not the firelake thing, but the horror shit.
I'm not sure what I like. I have never listened to a video game soundtrack. I have the Disgaea 3 soundtrack and Persona 2 that came with the game though somewhere.

alexander

Post by alexander »

some of my favourites are Final Fantasy IX, Dragon Age, Warcraft series (all of them) and Hitman: Codename 47 & Silent Assassin.

Dragon Age is the only one out of those that are really epic.

CitizenOfUlysses

Post by CitizenOfUlysses »

Last edited by CitizenOfUlysses on Sat Jul 18, 2020 10:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

marketfresh

Post by marketfresh »

THE WCII SOUNDTRACK. YESYESYES.

(seriously, it's so good - my nostalgia aside)

alexander

Post by alexander »

exactly man. it's even good nostalgia aside. that says a lot to me.