going back to shows

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

XxThisisHowitEndsxX

going back to shows

Post by XxThisisHowitEndsxX »

bands that you're excited to see now that more and more people get vaxxed up? In August I'm seeing for your health and foxtails, for my birthday in January I'm seeing daughters. And whenever they get back to playing. I am fully prepared to cry on jeff smith when I see Jeromes Dream
lol. I lied in that one post about drone screamo I'm actually Visceral Girl
SOUL CRUSHING HAZEL EYES

klefmop

Re: going back to shows

Post by klefmop »

I'd say 80% odds on some form of lockdowns happening again by fall.

The only tour that matters is the tentative youth novel/ghost spirit tour
thebigmin wrote:Screamo Will Never Die

-thebigmin

CharlieBronson

Post by CharlieBronson »

Went to a killer show last month w/ ashbel, an effigy to extinction & caustic grip. Kicked it all night with homies & met a new dealer with some primo shit. If it weren't for this "pandemic" shit I have no doubt that I would have seen Jeromes Dream & Loma down here by now or at least getting ready for it. And maybe Ghost Spirit could have jumped on that tour and me & Bigman could get lit n bro out.

Guns & Roses are here in November tho so international shit is happening soon. Hope wherever you are at y'all can enjoi some skramz n good times again soon n check out effigy to extinction if you like fast stuff :twisted:
CharlieBronson wrote: Things truly are sucklical in music

CharlieBronson

Post by CharlieBronson »

Well that didn't last long. Back in lockdown. Curfews. Road Blocks. Shits fucked.
CharlieBronson wrote: Things truly are sucklical in music