Shimmering Glasskite

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

eeyore

Shimmering Glasskite

Post by eeyore »

Hi everyone, me and a group of friends are searching for the album Call Her Back Before She Decides to Open the Downstairs Closet and Finds Her Dead Boyfriend Wearing Your Favorite Shirt by the screamo band Shimmering Glasskite and were wondering if anyone could help us out here. We initially found out about the band thru this blog post: http://yousmelllikepaste.blogspot.com/2 ... k.html?m=1 and apparently the user neck_cannon (who is a mod here) might be a member of the band and if anyone knows how to contact him, it would be greatly appreciated if you could ask about the project. I have already tracked down the other member (Mappy) and he says he no long has the files, unfortunately.
Anyway if you have this album or know anything, please let us know! Thank you

CharlieBronson

Re: Shimmering Glasskite

Post by CharlieBronson »

lol fuck that album title its literally ungoogleable!

good luck
CharlieBronson wrote: Things truly are sucklical in music

Flowersintheattic

Post by Flowersintheattic »

Stuff Lost But Not Forgotten
WE HAVE FROZEN EYES!

neck_cannon

Post by neck_cannon »

I'll ask my mom for the mp3s

neck_cannon

Post by neck_cannon »

Hi. If anyone still cares I found the external HD that has this stuff on it but the disc of the HD does not spin. I don't care enough to pay for this to be fixed or resolved or even drive to my mom's house to pick it up. But maybe one day.

Edit: also it's not very good music. It may have been interesting at the time and fun to make but still just not good enough to look for. Thanks though.

Flowersintheattic

Post by Flowersintheattic »

neck_cannon wrote:
Fri May 05, 2023 12:21 pm
Hi. If anyone still cares I found the external HD that has this stuff on it but the disc of the HD does not spin. I don't care enough to pay for this to be fixed or resolved or even drive to my mom's house to pick it up. But maybe one day.

Edit: also it's not very good music. It may have been interesting at the time and fun to make but still just not good enough to look for. Thanks though.
Do it for the Skramz!
WE HAVE FROZEN EYES!

neck_cannon

Post by neck_cannon »

I was able to recover one song. The rest didn't survive. They might be on my mom's laptop but that things probably absolutely done-zo as well.

https://on.soundcloud.com/SGyhc

😔 Sorry Mappy, I hope posting this is okay.

solomonn

Post by solomonn »

beautiful song,thanx 4 sharing