Last.fm "Paste Your Taste"

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

O)))

Re: Last.fm "Paste Your Taste"

Post by O))) »

I'm into screamo, indie, experimental, hardcore and emo, including:
Raein, The Blood Brothers, Vive la Fête, Elliott Smith, Bright Eyes, The Locust, Sonic Youth, Loma Prieta, Crystal Castles, The Mars Volta, Björk, Boris, Anthony Green, I Would Set Myself on Fire for You, Circle Takes the Square, Orchid, Fear Before the March of Flames, Between the Buried and Me, An Albatross, (swedish) Death Polka, Simon & Garfunkel, Thursday, Malajube, Circa Survive, La Quiete, Daïtro, Saetia, Yelle, Usurp Synapse, Melt-Banana, Aesop Rock, Cap'n Jazz, dd/mm/yyyy, Underoath, Le Tigre, Pg.99, Daughters, Jeromes Dream, Arcade Fire, Genghis Tron, Charles Bronson, Past Lives, Black Eyes, At the Drive-In, 65daysofstatic, Touché Amoré, Grizzly Bear, Suffocate For Fuck Sake, The Unicorns, The Faint.

Check out my music taste: http://www.last.fm/user/CamilaRhodes

matt

Post by matt »

I'm into indie, emo, math rock, screamo and post-hardcore, including:
Dead Can Dance, The Innocence Mission, This Town Needs Guns, Circa Survive, Dance Gavin Dance, Up Up Down Down Left Right Left Right B A Start, The Jim Yoshii Pile-Up, The Sundays, José González, Boilermaker, Sunny Day Real Estate, Cocteau Twins, Halo Perfecto, La Quiete, Boys Night Out, An April March, Red Animal War, Trance to the Sun, The Farewell Bend, Maps & Atlases, Shannon Wright, Santa Dog, Nickel Creek, The Sick Lipstick, Red House Painters, Throwing Muses, Mt. St. Helens, Braid, The Smiths, Tommy Wright III, U2, A Trunk Full of Dead Bodies, American Music Club, mewithoutYou, Misfits, PEE, Lovesliescrushing, All About Eve, Dizzee Rascal, Siouxsie and the Banshees, Saosin, The Spirit Of Versailles, Loma Prieta, Three 6 Mafia, Shudder to Think, Look Mexico, Engine Down, X-Mal Deutschland, You and I, Empire! Empire! (I Was A Lonely Estate).

Check out my music taste: http://www.last.fm/user/cmhwak

Gnarlin Gnartree

Post by Gnarlin Gnartree »

Can someone give me better directions to this feature? I cant find it anywhere

O)))

Post by O))) »

It's above the top artist.

tonyxvx

Post by tonyxvx »

Gnarlin Gnartree wrote:Can someone give me better directions to this feature? I cant find it anywhere
Go to your last.fm profile, scroll down to the Top Artists section, and then next to that on the right it says, "Settings | Paste Your Taste | Feeds"

Eric

Post by Eric »

I'm into hardcore, emo, screamo, rock and punk, including:
Alan Jackson, Under a Dying Sun, Taylor Swift.

Check out my music taste: http://www.last.fm/user/lifejuice

i guess i havent used last.fm much lately but that is pretty accurate of all i listen to

xJochemx

Post by xJochemx »

I'm into screamo, hardcore, black metal, emo and indie, including:
Poison the Well, Tephra, Verse, The Ocean, Cult of Luna, Converge, Blood for Blood, Wolves in the Throne Room, Have Heart, Mouth of the Architect, Year of No Light, Wodensthrone, Slapshot, Altar of Plagues, Dimmu Borgir, Metric, International Superheroes of Hardcore, Fall On Deaf Years, Rosetta, Darkspace, Isis, Neil Perry, Cobalt, The Shins, City of Caterpillar, Gorgoroth, The Temper Trap, Interpol, Catharsis, Amenra, I Hate Myself, Death Cab for Cutie, Botch, Coldplay, Forstella Ford, Sick of It All, Carry On, ColdWorld, On the Might of Princes, Amy Winehouse, Immortal, Funeral Diner, Yeasayer, Five Stars For Failure, Blood Red Shoes, Cradle of Filth, NOFX, Racebannon, Amanda Woodward, Homesick for Space.

Check out my music taste: http://www.last.fm/user/xjochemx

Yetisnacks

Post by Yetisnacks »

"I'm into indie, country, rock, singer-songwriter and folk, including:
Portraits of Past, Loma Prieta, The Avett Brothers, Drive-By Truckers, Jason Molina, Smog, Cory Branan, Sigur Rós, Southern Culture on the Skids, Townes Van Zandt, The Replacements, Kind of Like Spitting, Palace Music, Scout Niblett, Against Me!, Hank Williams, Bonnie 'Prince' Billy, Tegan and Sara, Neva Dinova, Montgomery Gentry, Magnolia Electric Co., Old Crow Medicine Show, Gregory and the Hawk, Hayes Carll, Ryan Bingham, Bill Callahan, Bon Iver, Molina & Johnson.

Check out my music taste: http://www.last.fm/user/dasein"

alexander

Post by alexander »

I'm into emo, screamo, indie, hardcore and rock, including:
Mineral, Iwrotehaikusaboutcannibalisminyouryearbook, mamma, jeg blör..., blink-182, Hüsker Dü, Daniel Johnston, The Gloria Record, Zookeeper, The Ergs!, A Bunny's Caravan, I Hate Myself, Rest of My Life, The Get Up Kids, Youth Pictures of Florence Henderson, Emo Summer, Pulp, Antioch Arrow, The Young Hasselhoffs, Jeromes Dream, Cap'n Jazz, The Presidents of the United States of America, gods reflex, The Beatles, Andrew Jackson Jihad, Usurp Synapse, Steadman, Paul Baribeau, Build Nest, Sleep, Weezer, Envy, deLillos, Rites of Spring, The Tie That Binds, monzano, Taking Back Sunday, Rufus Wainwright, Empire! Empire! (I Was A Lonely Estate), Armor for Sleep, Arctic Monkeys, Fugazi, Oh, Apollo!, Kråkesølv, Sufjan Stevens, Evergreen, Saetia, Propagandhi, Christie Front Drive, It's Just Vanity, Algernon Cadwallader, Embrace.

Check out my music taste: http://www.last.fm/user/indietrash

HULKSwagon

Post by HULKSwagon »

I'm into screamo, hardcore, punk, emo and indie, including:
Lemuria, Ampere, Suis La Lune, Saves the Day, Kvelertak, Loma Prieta, blink-182, The Fall of Troy, Punch, Refused, La Dispute, Maladie, Tera Melos, Fucked Up, Shook Ones, Envy, New Found Glory, MxPx, Embrace, The Movielife, Fantômas, Bad Brains, Glassjaw, Converge, Gang Green, Middle Class, Dangers, Touche Amore.

Pretty much the same as everyone else haha.