Some Mistakes-FFO Life Long Tragedy, MLIW, You And I, etc.

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

Yetisnacks

Re: Some Mistakes-FFO Life Long Tragedy, MLIW, You And I, etc.

Post by Yetisnacks »

josephturner wrote:Thank you so much for the kind words everyone!
I wish I could get a hold of the dudes that played in Portrait I have no clue where they would be these days to be honest.

Thanks so much Jake, I used to see Life Is A Fight play a fair amount and I was at the last show at the Tea house that show was fucking nuts, one of the best shows in my book. We would love to play Athens we were talking to Nationale about it but it's been awhile and we haven't set anything in stone yet but we would love to play Athens for sure.
tea house show was probably the most epic thing i've ever experienced in my life.

Jakey LIAF

Post by Jakey LIAF »

josephturner wrote:Thank you so much for the kind words everyone!
I wish I could get a hold of the dudes that played in Portrait I have no clue where they would be these days to be honest.

Thanks so much Jake, I used to see Life Is A Fight play a fair amount and I was at the last show at the Tea house that show was fucking nuts, one of the best shows in my book. We would love to play Athens we were talking to Nationale about it but it's been awhile and we haven't set anything in stone yet but we would love to play Athens for sure.
thanks for coming out!

i'll talk to zack about booking you guys. i was in nationale for about a year and a half so i'm tight with those guys/gal.
thebigmin wrote:with a skull split economy like we have right now, this is inevitable

josephturner

Post by josephturner »

I believe we are playing with them at the Wonder Root July 14th. It would rule if you came out man!

BROOTALPOODLE

Post by BROOTALPOODLE »

i don't get my paycheck until about a week or two from now but i'd love to purchase your split and maybes the cassette, this is good music
“I just want to change the way people look at music or maybe just destroy it in general.” -Justin Pearson

josephturner

Post by josephturner »

Well that works out though because the cassette won't be out until next month and then late that month the 7'' will be out!

recoverr

Post by recoverr »

What's up Will? It's wes.

wesley

Post by wesley »

recoverr wrote:What's up Will? It's wes.
Actually this is Wes now.