WTF HOT TOPIC

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

alexander

Re: WTF HOT TOPIC

Post by alexander »

I live in a country where you can still can say "emo" or "screamo" to 99% of the population. they will mostly just go "what's that?"

the diy scenes around the country tend to call everything "hardcore" though.

LeandroBR

Post by LeandroBR »

alexander wrote:I live in a country where you can still can say "emo" or "screamo" to 99% of the population. they will mostly just go "what's that?"

the diy scenes around the country tend to call everything "hardcore" though.
lucky you!

whenever someone here hears the words "screamo" and "emo" they start thinking about gay people with bends on their face, whinning all the time and all that bullshit. Then it's hard to tell them that what they think is wrong.
Fuck the pop culture.

weatherbox

Post by weatherbox »

Eric wrote:hot topic rules. i see nothing wrong with this

DAP

Post by DAP »

Eric wrote:hot topic rules. i see nothing wrong with this

literally this guy knows the factual information

Jakey LIAF

Post by Jakey LIAF »

kids in high school like shitty music, in other news planes hit the trade center towers on 9/11/01
thebigmin wrote:with a skull split economy like we have right now, this is inevitable

grind/bro

Post by grind/bro »

chef wrote:
xmoonxhowlerx wrote:
Pete > You wrote:i still prefer kitten violence because that is just too crazy for anyone in some kind of mainstream media to take and use.
My water bottle has a Loma Prieta sticker right beside one of a kitten for a reason 8-)

marcypark

Post by marcypark »

I just love how every shirt is basically exactly the same

buckytoole

Post by buckytoole »

i heard of this hot topic ... there was a south park episode where the kids had to shop there to get "emo"
seems like a stupid consumerist "alt" store for posers who need to identify themselves with a popular "scene"/subculture brand.

i only shop at Tommy Hilfiger.

lillyejack

Post by lillyejack »

tonyxvx wrote:
Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:58 am
The next step towards the bastardization of the skram culture has been taken.
http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/Music/ ... -_-Screamo
These days everyone wants that their heroes to be printed on their shirts and this become the trend these days also, hot topics also come up with the best shirts collections in pop culture in which they introduced the best products collections and the variety of their shirts and their quality is perfect you feel so comfortable. their most trended shirt which is

Now, this is gonna be epic. From Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba The Movie: Mugen Train, this poster tee features a clash between Rengoku and Akaza. Wich is 100% cotton and washes cold, and is available in different sizes.
Go and grab your favorite one at reasonable prices through Hot Topic Coupons Codes.

Drew Pea

Post by Drew Pea »

lillyejack wrote:
Fri Feb 25, 2022 4:29 am
tonyxvx wrote:
Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:58 am
The next step towards the bastardization of the skram culture has been taken.
http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/Music/ ... -_-Screamo
These days everyone wants that their heroes to be printed on their shirts and this become the trend these days also, hot topics also come up with the best shirts collections in pop culture in which they introduced the best products collections and the variety of their shirts and their quality is perfect you feel so comfortable. their most trended shirt which is

Now, this is gonna be epic. From Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba The Movie: Mugen Train, this poster tee features a clash between Rengoku and Akaza. Wich is 100% cotton and washes cold, and is available in different sizes.
Go and grab your favorite one at reasonable prices through Hot Topic Coupons Codes.
bruh