SCREAMO BANDS YOU'VE SEEN IN CONCERT

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

thievesguild

Re: SCREAMO BANDS YOU'VE SEEN IN CONCERT

Post by thievesguild »

I'm pretty proud of getting to see love lost but not forgotten before and at their reunion shows. What pisses me off about the whole thing is that there were atleast 3 professional camera men there and still no footage has been released to my knowledge. Got to see sine nomine a bunch of times and tons of random badass bands at a couple of consecutive dude fests. Also it seems like there are some chillin midwesterners itt
I'm self employed, my boss is a dick so I steal stuff.
http://albumbyalbum.blogspot.com/

Relemo

Post by Relemo »

Pete > You wrote:
Relemo wrote:die emporer die(screamo enough for me)
What else would they have been?
I dunno someone got upset at me once about it. Not like that person post here or anything, I guess I just did it cuz of that... Yeah besides that guy they're screamo to meh.
love yourself, no one else will

retlawlliw

Post by retlawlliw »

my list is small. ten thousand leagues, calculator, loma prieta, and circle takes the square. maybe some other bands but nothing else comes to mind
when i die 1,000 birds will fly from my mouth

windowshopforlove

Post by windowshopforlove »

I'm so jealous of some of you. The only outright screamo bands I've seen are Loma Prieta and Brain Fever, I think :( Those two both rule though, and this will change soon.

untitled6

Post by untitled6 »

Haven't seen one yet.
be excellent to one another

kevin

Post by kevin »

hmmmm...

a ton of smaller bands that i don't care to rattle off... most memorable screamo experience was probably a tossup between funeral diner, raein, and ampere

Phil

Post by Phil »

State Street Residential, ghosting..

Hopefully I'll have more free time/money to drive down to Boston to see shows next year. I'm fairly certain those are 2/3 screamo bands from VT ever. I've done a lot of looking and I don't think there are any more, but Old Glory Records used to be based here.

Edit: I actually just found a fourth, so I guess the fraction is 2/4.
brianutatx wrote:You are just a wiener rock apologist. Down with wiener rock occupation and down with Topshelf!

DonRicky

Post by DonRicky »

mio, captain your ship is sinking, aussitot mort, ding dong dead, pianos become the teeth, suis la lune, raven mccoy, petethepiratesquid and some others i cant remember :3
imma firin mah skramzooor!!

xdylanx

Post by xdylanx »

June Paik, Battle Of Wolf 359, Ten Thousand Leagues, Loma Prieta, The Saddest Landscape, Miischa, Damezumari, The Blue Letter, Miischa, Suis La Lune

k. rotta

Post by k. rotta »

ten thousand leagues, the diamond stretch, mammoths, harps of tartarus, mans, lautrec, enuma elis, the new yorker, suffix, 761, itto, capsule, sohns, innards, miischa, elux lucis, parrhesia, sleeper wakes society, spanyurd, cloud mouth, the reptilian, texas instruments, living and wrestling, orion pax, fixed orbit, phoenix bodies, letters in binary, william bonney :roll: .

not too many big names.
Last edited by k. rotta on Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:05 am, edited 1 time in total.