SCREAMO BANDS YOU'VE SEEN IN CONCERT

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

O)))

Re: SCREAMO BANDS YOU'VE SEEN IN CONCERT

Post by O))) »

Apparently these bands don't seem to like touring eastern Canada.
But oh well, I finally get to see Daniel Striped Tiger this Friday and Suis La Lune in July.

chris709scott

Post by chris709scott »

Tried to get DST out to newfoundland. failed.

hjördis

Post by hjördis »

alexander wrote:I'm doing emo bands and bands that are sort of emo/screamo influenced or something as well, because my list is right short in any event:
Manhattan Skyline, Dominic, Cactus, Kråkesølv, Quiritatio, The Revolt, Kollwitz, Alpinist, Like Rats from A Sinking Ship, Cold Mailman, Social Suicide, Youth Pictures of Florence Henderson, and maybe a few more that I've forgotten.
all of these, although I find it hard to call some of them emo/screamo.
I sort of have nothing to say and if I did, I'd say nothing at all.

dalamar501

Post by dalamar501 »

hard to say haven't seen a ton. victoria doesn't get too many these days despite some cool 90s bands being from here.

so yeah emo/screamo/closest things/influenced by
comadre, deadsure, manville, marrow, logs, damages, akimbo is all i can really think of for now. and a ton of random hardcore bands..

ghostknifer

Post by ghostknifer »

dalamar501 wrote:hard to say haven't seen a ton. victoria doesn't get too many these days despite some cool 90s bands being from here.
loma prieta and kidcrash played in vic last year with hierophant and sixbrewbantha. skipped vancouver afaik...

Pete > You

Post by Pete > You »

Not to be all bralick about it, but this list would be several hundreds of bands long and pretty much impossible for me to do from memory.

mass_for_the_dead

Post by mass_for_the_dead »

thebigmin wrote:Who have you guys seen? This is my complete list(might be missing some)

Pg.99, City of Caterpillar, Majority Rule, Portraits of Past, JR Ewing, Zann, La Quiete, Yaphet Kotto, Ten Grand, Ampere, Welcome the Plague Year, Loma Prieta, Toru Okada, Envy, Phoenix Bodies, Van Johnson, An Albatross, Comadre, Under a Dying Sun, Funeral Diner, Who Calls So Loud, Sailboats, Horror City, Beau Navire, Takaru, Kodan Armada, Kaos Pilot, Sed Non Satiata, Syn*Error, and I was in Seeing Means More

I'll do a thread soon for all the Original Screamo band shirt i have

you should post a thread with shirts you're willing to sell. I want the Loma Prieta "angela davis" rippoff or a who calls so loud!

dalamar501

Post by dalamar501 »

ghostknifer wrote:
dalamar501 wrote:hard to say haven't seen a ton. victoria doesn't get too many these days despite some cool 90s bands being from here.
loma prieta and kidcrash played in vic last year with hierophant and sixbrewbantha. skipped vancouver afaik...
i know my room mate did that show. I was out of town when it was happening :(

brianutatx

Post by brianutatx »

mass_for_the_dead wrote:
thebigmin wrote:Who have you guys seen? This is my complete list(might be missing some)

Pg.99, City of Caterpillar, Majority Rule, Portraits of Past, JR Ewing, Zann, La Quiete, Yaphet Kotto, Ten Grand, Ampere, Welcome the Plague Year, Loma Prieta, Toru Okada, Envy, Phoenix Bodies, Van Johnson, An Albatross, Comadre, Under a Dying Sun, Funeral Diner, Who Calls So Loud, Sailboats, Horror City, Beau Navire, Takaru, Kodan Armada, Kaos Pilot, Sed Non Satiata, Syn*Error, and I was in Seeing Means More

I'll do a thread soon for all the Original Screamo band shirt i have

you should post a thread with shirts you're willing to sell. I want the Loma Prieta "angela davis" rippoff or a who calls so loud!

I have a who calls so loud shirt I would be willing to sell. I also have some Loma prieta shits I would consider selling.

brianutatx

Post by brianutatx »

Zann, Who calls so loud, steeples, Toru Okada, Mako, Kid Crash, Loma Prieta, Comadre, Trifle Tower, Dark Forces, Fire Team Charlie, latietam, hoop dreamz, Pools, Adaje, la quiete, touché amore, oriana raeo, matsuri, cloud mouth, damezumari, moldar, Phoenix bodies, ho'kaset, + some more I'm sure