SCREAMO BANDS YOU'VE SEEN IN CONCERT

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

picklehammer

Re: SCREAMO BANDS YOU'VE SEEN IN CONCERT

Post by picklehammer »

ghostknifer wrote:
dalamar501 wrote:hard to say haven't seen a ton. victoria doesn't get too many these days despite some cool 90s bands being from here.
loma prieta and kidcrash played in vic last year with hierophant and sixbrewbantha. skipped vancouver afaik...
I put this show on. who are you, ghostknifer?

ghostknifer

Post by ghostknifer »

picklehammer wrote:
ghostknifer wrote:
dalamar501 wrote:hard to say haven't seen a ton. victoria doesn't get too many these days despite some cool 90s bands being from here.
loma prieta and kidcrash played in vic last year with hierophant and sixbrewbantha. skipped vancouver afaik...
I put this show on. who are you, ghostknifer?
i'm mac. i live in van. i didn't post on the old cmhwak but i was lurking vlv and joined here because it was/is shutting down.

i don't really listen to a huge amount of emo/screamo anymore but whatever.
Last edited by ghostknifer on Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mass_for_the_dead

Post by mass_for_the_dead »

brianutatx wrote:
mass_for_the_dead wrote:
thebigmin wrote:Who have you guys seen? This is my complete list(might be missing some)

Pg.99, City of Caterpillar, Majority Rule, Portraits of Past, JR Ewing, Zann, La Quiete, Yaphet Kotto, Ten Grand, Ampere, Welcome the Plague Year, Loma Prieta, Toru Okada, Envy, Phoenix Bodies, Van Johnson, An Albatross, Comadre, Under a Dying Sun, Funeral Diner, Who Calls So Loud, Sailboats, Horror City, Beau Navire, Takaru, Kodan Armada, Kaos Pilot, Sed Non Satiata, Syn*Error, and I was in Seeing Means More

I'll do a thread soon for all the Original Screamo band shirt i have

you should post a thread with shirts you're willing to sell. I want the Loma Prieta "angela davis" rippoff or a who calls so loud!

I have a who calls so loud shirt I would be willing to sell. I also have some Loma prieta shits I would consider selling.
cool what size? :mrgreen:

microscope

Post by microscope »

oh yeah, i saw circle takes the square, that was awesome.

brianutatx

Post by brianutatx »

mass_for_the_dead wrote:
brianutatx wrote:

you should post a thread with shirts you're willing to sell. I want the Loma Prieta "angela davis" rippoff or a who calls so loud!

I have a who calls so loud shirt I would be willing to sell. I also have some Loma prieta shits I would consider selling.
cool what size? :mrgreen:[/quote]

both are size small

Relemo

Post by Relemo »

I was gonna make a thread like this but found this one instead. Why not add to it?

Fire team Charlie, dainel striped tiger, innards, dick chesney, architects, a silhouette, burned out bright, capsule, circle takes the square, die emporer die(screamo enough for me), who calls so loud, envy, phoenix bodies, the walls you've built, comadre?(not really screamo but I saw it on here a few times), oriana raeo, blanca, chiors, dark forces, trifle tower, for want of, Toru okada, love lost but not forgotten, and more I'm probably forgetting. These are mainly local TX bands, or were local Texas bands.
love yourself, no one else will

lemyisgod

Post by lemyisgod »

Ive seen alot. Most in the late 90's that wasn't on purpose. Best show though was Portraits of Past, Off Minor, Ampere at the Cake Shop in NYC.

coffeestooge

Post by coffeestooge »

comadre, dolcim, karoshi, innards, for want of, calculator, the blue letter, raein, lizards have personalities, adobe homes, the reptilian, caravels, empire empire, orion pax, sine nomine, smallhouse
adaje.bandcamp.com
carucagerecords.bigcartel.com
carucagerecords.bandcamp.com

Pete > You

Post by Pete > You »

Relemo wrote:die emporer die(screamo enough for me)
What else would they have been?
lemyisgod wrote:Ive seen alot. Most in the late 90's that wasn't on purpose. Best show though was Portraits of Past, Off Minor, Ampere at the Cake Shop in NYC.
Haha, I was at that show too!

Wraith

Post by Wraith »

I made a list when I got bored one day, I'll just copy paste and delete non-screamo shit.

The Saddest Landscape, Swing Kids/Blue Note, Shikari, Louise Cyphre, Beau Navire, Trainwreck, Pianos Become The Teeth, Suis La Lune, Loma Prieta, Battle of Wolf 359, Comadre, Off Minor, Aussitot Mort, Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep, Dolcim, The Third Memory, Me And Goliath, Alpinist, Punch, Hammers, Zann, June Paik, Danse Macabre, Kontrapunkt, Ghostchant, ...Who Calls So Loud, Adorno, Black Heart Rebellion, Dimitrij, Dalton,...