SCREAMO BANDS YOU'VE SEEN IN CONCERT

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

brianutatx

Re: SCREAMO BANDS YOU'VE SEEN IN CONCERT

Post by brianutatx »

I'll update my list, here it is:
Adaje , Adobe Homes, Anodes, Battle Royale, Caravels, Close To Me, Cloud Mouth, Choirs, Colonia, Comadre, Damezumari, Dark Forces, Envy, Fire Team Charlie, Ho'kaset, Hoop Dreamz, In Braille, Innards, Kid Crash, La Quiete, Latietam, Lizards Have Personalities, Lester Freamon, Loma Prieta, Lord Snow, Mako, Matsuri, Moldar, Moss Youth, Olive Cotard, Oriana Raeo, Orion Pax, Pools, Steeples, Tentacles, Ten Thousand Leagues, Texas Instruments, The Saddest Landscape, The Reptilian, Toru Okada, Trifle Tower, Who Calls So Loud, Zann, Zona Mexicana and a bunch of other that I can't remember names of right now.
Last edited by brianutatx on Tue May 22, 2012 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

lastcity

Post by lastcity »

Adaje , Adobe Homes, Barkus Sly and the Golden Eggs, Caravels, Choirs, In Braille, Innards, Lizards Have Personalities, Loma Prieta, Lord Snow, Texas Instruments, The Saddest Landscape, The Reptilian, Moths, Old Yeller, Sohns, For Want Of, Twin Cities, Living and Wrestling.

Not really screamo but still pretty close: ZWOUNDS, Zona Mexicana, Sleep Bellum Sonno, Perfect Future.

Maybe one or two more bands, but that's all I can think of right now. I have a shit ton of shows I'm planning on going to in the summer with plenty of screamo bands on them.Italicized bands played at my house.

ryanmurakami

Post by ryanmurakami »

Asia: Gauge Means Nothing, After Forever, Sora, Utarid, My Precious, Dip Leg, Nitro Mega Prayer, Yarmulke, There Is a Light That Never Goes Out, Kulara, Envy, 3cm Tour, Atlas the Alone, Bright and Dark Side, I Eat Me, Nine Days Wonder

Europe: Trainwreck, Louise Cyphre, Raein, La Quiete, Battle of Wolf 359, June Paik, Danse Macabre, Gantz, Brume Retina, Only For the Sake of Aching, Mock Heroic, A Fine Boat That Coffin, The Third Memory, Violent Breakfast,

USA: Cease Upon the Capitol, A Day in Black and White, Breed/Extinction, Mass Movement of the Moth, Make Me, Storm the Bastille, Lautrec, Battle of Kashyyyk, Osceola

and more that I can't remember.,, :(