YO GEEKS

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

Cromlech

YO GEEKS

Post by Cromlech »

Get in here and discuss geeky things with me!

I love playing Magic: The Gathering.

I'll be playing WoW again when the new expansion comes out.

My gamertag on xbox live is x Lokki add me up and we can play video games and be awesome together.

I've also spent way to much time playing JRPGs on PS2. :ugeek:

matt

Re: YO GEEKS

Post by matt »

get mtgo and we can play magic. same for anyone else. will hook you up with ways to get cards.

Cromlech

Post by Cromlech »

matt wrote:get mtgo and we can play magic. same for anyone else. will hook you up with ways to get cards.
I've always been kinda skeptical about mtgo. How do you get cards in it? Would I have to buy them like a virtual booster pack? I know you can exchange virtual cards for real ones or something like that.

matt

Post by matt »

yes you buy virtual cards. you can get a limited number of free ones though and if you know people they will give you free ones. common cards can be bought for 1 cent a piece.

the idea of buying "fake" cards my seem a bit silly at first but ive used my fake cards thousands of times more than my real ones. you can play a game any moment you want to.

loveinathens

Post by loveinathens »

I used to play Magic: The Gathering IRL when I was a kid. I was also on Diablo I back then, like always on battle.net.

Cromlech

Post by Cromlech »

loveinathens wrote:I used to play Magic: The Gathering IRL when I was a kid. I was also on Diablo I back then, like always on battle.net.
Hell yea I remember going over to my friends house and playing diablo with him and his dad that game was awesome. Have you seen anything on the new one yet? Its looks amazing.

iKichigai

Post by iKichigai »

I missed playing Warcraft III and I'm downloading it right now out of nostalgia.
実存は本質に先立つ。
http://www.myspace.com/caitlynbailey

neck_cannon

Post by neck_cannon »

matt give me my name and p/w and i'll play all fuqqn night with you for the rest of the year.

I'm going to DL it right now. I think the SN was ___Duress don't remember anything else or if I even spelled it right.

xmoonxhowlerx

Post by xmoonxhowlerx »

I also played M:tG in real life several years ago as well as LOTR. It is kinda retarded how often new cards come out, you can barely keep up. Always a fan of mono green and anything with a combination of green.
Now I play Vampire the Eternal Struggle on a weekly basis with a couple of friends.
I collect Rage ccg and Arcadia ccg and I usually play that with my gf, since those are quite old and no one else plays them here.
Big fan of Werewolf:the Apocalypse (skramz game 100%) and generally all White Wolf rpgs.
Blizzard games ftw! Diablo especially, lost so much of my life on that game. Now I play DOTA, curses!

Yes, I am a geek.

chust

Post by chust »

I still have a shitload of Magic: The Gathering cards somewhere.
And I quit WoW (again -__- ) after playing for 50 hours a week on average for 6 months straight.