YO GEEKS

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

AverseBliss

Re: YO GEEKS

Post by AverseBliss »

gargamel wrote:in the world of fighting games, one name stands out: MARVEL VS CAPCOM!
It's all about Marvel. I love watching it but fuck if I can play it. I can't deal with all of the ridiculous stuff that's happening all of the time.

rightskewed

Post by rightskewed »

gargamel wrote: after dominion putout alchemy, and after playing integrity or whatever their newest expansion is, I've become rather glad that i never bought any games from the line. while it was the first deck building game, i think the genre has put out better iterations of the mechanic. haven't played 7 wonders yet,, but this week i'm either getting catan trails to rails, or mansions of madness. both great games.
I've only played the expansions for Dominion once or twice, and really don't like them, especially whatever the fuck one it was that added the effects that were delayed a turn. The original is still good in my book. 7 Wonders is modeled after the "draft" portion of Magic drafting, so if you're at all into that you'll probably like it. I still really want a box game that plays like a full Magic draft (draft + play). I just got Race For the Galaxy (I know, way behind) and am pretty stoked for that.
i have nothing to complain about, but i know i'll still complain.

xdylanx

Post by xdylanx »

Has anyone put custom firmware on a PSP 3000 with 6.20 firmware? I found a few tutorial but I wanna know what the chances of fucking up my psp are. I'm trying to play Persona 2 for free.

gargamel

Post by gargamel »

rightskewed wrote:
gargamel wrote: after dominion putout alchemy, and after playing integrity or whatever their newest expansion is, I've become rather glad that i never bought any games from the line. while it was the first deck building game, i think the genre has put out better iterations of the mechanic. haven't played 7 wonders yet,, but this week i'm either getting catan trails to rails, or mansions of madness. both great games.
I've only played the expansions for Dominion once or twice, and really don't like them, especially whatever the fuck one it was that added the effects that were delayed a turn. The original is still good in my book. 7 Wonders is modeled after the "draft" portion of Magic drafting, so if you're at all into that you'll probably like it. I still really want a box game that plays like a full Magic draft (draft + play). I just got Race For the Galaxy (I know, way behind) and am pretty stoked for that.
yeah i grabbed race for the galaxy and the gathering storm expansion at gencon this year, and haven't opened the expansion yet. figure i'll wait till i tire of the original game. which has yet to happen. also i just bought mansions of madness. fucking epic stuff. chthonians have never looked so fearsome!