Help Get the Fight Fair CALIFORNIA KICKS video on MTV!! READ

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

thebigmin

Re: Help Get the Fight Fair CALIFORNIA KICKS video on MTV!! READ

Post by thebigmin »

DO THIS FOR THE LEGENDARY SKULL SPLIT! Image

alexander

Post by alexander »

Josefine wrote:it tracks x+y coordinates of the click
this is impossible.

Josefine

Post by Josefine »

alexander wrote:
Josefine wrote:it tracks x+y coordinates of the click
this is impossible.
no. since its an image input, it can and will function. here, check the last to parameters of the url it requests when voting:
http://www.mtv.com/sitewide/apps/poll/b ... ubmit.y=21

now bow.
We're not using satanic imagery to offend anyone... We're doing it to offend christians.

jt__

Post by jt__ »

It will be rad if fight fair wins and all, but I just want PM Today to lose so I can laugh at their bitching.
Signatures look gross on this forum

Josefine

Post by Josefine »

i really like how their name is Fight Fair, while we're fighting with organized multi-voting, haha.
We're not using satanic imagery to offend anyone... We're doing it to offend christians.

alexander

Post by alexander »

Josefine wrote:no. since its an image input, it can and will function. here, check the last to parameters of the url it requests when voting:
http://www.mtv.com/sitewide/apps/poll/b ... ubmit.y=21

now bow.

relax. it's just a gimmick. they won't ban Fight Fair for using macros. at least not the type that just plays back a recorded sequence. lots of people don't use the mouse to click on the button.

smfy

Post by smfy »

i really like how their name is Fight Fair, while we're fighting with organized multi-voting, haha.
I could single-handedly beat the shit out of every PM Today fan. Haven't you seen my beard?

Josefine

Post by Josefine »

alexander wrote: relax. it's just a gimmick. they won't ban Fight Fair for using macros. at least not the type that just plays back a recorded sequence. lots of people don't use the mouse to click on the button.
.. that's what I'M saying... BUT, it would just be fairly easy (say, two minutes extra coding) for them to just have a script that automatically deletes votes that do not have unique xy coordinates (such as pressing enter, since it does not input a coordinate, and recording a sequence since it puts the same coordinate multiple times) - and i can't see why they would send the coords for any other reason. it's fairly common to do that.

jt__

Post by jt__ »

smfy wrote:
I could single-handedly beat the shit out of every PM Today fan. Haven't you seen my beard?
Plus their band is from Arkansas.
Signatures look gross on this forum

Cromlech

Post by Cromlech »

Josefine wrote:
alexander wrote: relax. it's just a gimmick. they won't ban Fight Fair for using macros. at least not the type that just plays back a recorded sequence. lots of people don't use the mouse to click on the button.
.. that's what I'M saying... BUT, it would just be fairly easy (say, two minutes extra coding) for them to just have a script that automatically deletes votes that do not have unique xy coordinates (such as pressing enter, since it does not input a coordinate, and recording a sequence since it puts the same coordinate multiple times) - and i can't see why they would send the coords for any other reason. it's fairly common to do that.
LESS TALK MORE VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!