Help Get the Fight Fair CALIFORNIA KICKS video on MTV!! READ

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

Josefine

Re: Help Get the Fight Fair CALIFORNIA KICKS video on MTV!! READ

Post by Josefine »

smfy wrote:
i really like how their name is Fight Fair, while we're fighting with organized multi-voting, haha.
I could single-handedly beat the shit out of every PM Today fan. Haven't you seen my beard?
not quite. :( does it beat this?
We're not using satanic imagery to offend anyone... We're doing it to offend christians.

smfy

Post by smfy »

If you're having trouble pressing "click here to vote again" you need to let everything else load on the page before voting

thebigmin

Post by thebigmin »

dont do the please vote here again

totally reload the page for each vote!

skraMTV

alexander

Post by alexander »

Josefine wrote:.. that's what I'M saying... BUT, it would just be fairly easy (say, two minutes extra coding) for them to just have a script that automatically deletes votes that do not have unique xy coordinates (such as pressing enter, since it does not input a coordinate, and recording a sequence since it puts the same coordinate multiple times) - and i can't see why they would send the coords for any other reason. it's fairly common to do that.
no one does that. it's stupid. that would eliminate any sane/technical computer user. I honestly don't think even MTV is that stupid. but then again... I am a generally quite positive guy, so...

if Fight Fair doesn't win I say we DDoS MTV.

tonyxvx

Post by tonyxvx »

...why is everyone talking about voting instead of voting
GAH IT'S CONTAGIOUS
How to vote: VOTTTTTTTTE

Cromlech

Post by Cromlech »

alexander wrote:
Josefine wrote:.. that's what I'M saying... BUT, it would just be fairly easy (say, two minutes extra coding) for them to just have a script that automatically deletes votes that do not have unique xy coordinates (such as pressing enter, since it does not input a coordinate, and recording a sequence since it puts the same coordinate multiple times) - and i can't see why they would send the coords for any other reason. it's fairly common to do that.
no one does that. it's stupid. that would eliminate any sane/technical computer user. I honestly don't think even MTV is that stupid. but then again... I am a generally quite positive guy, so...

LESS TALK MORE VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

smfy

Post by smfy »

alexander wrote:

we should DDoS them as soon as fight fair gets to 41%

thebigmin

Post by thebigmin »

15 min left...don't stop!!!!

vote for the Fight Fair Video 2 be on MTV! We are tied for first, VOTE UP http://www.mtvu.com/category/music/the-freshmen LETS WIN THIS, KEEP VOTING UNLIMITED TIMES

thebigmin

Post by thebigmin »

keep voting for fight fair on mtv, we're about to win! http://www.mtvu.com/category/music/the-freshmen

matt

Post by matt »

congratz

/tips hat to everyone