college

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

iKichigai

Re: college

Post by iKichigai »

forzamadrid wrote:Nearly everyone at our college listens to indie/hipster stuff. I haven't seen a single skramz person on campus. :(

nevertheless, go ateneo one big fight. let's thrash FEU on saturday.
Ohai there fellow Atenean I'll take up my masters there. I WILL SPREAD SKRAMZ IN THAT CAMPUS.
実存は本質に先立つ。
http://www.myspace.com/caitlynbailey

Jakey LIAF

Post by Jakey LIAF »

anywhere in raleigh is pretty skram. if i could have a life do-over, i would have went to nc state.

uga is not skram, but if you are into banging the best looking girls ever it's pretty legit.
thebigmin wrote:with a skull split economy like we have right now, this is inevitable

BROOTALPOODLE

Post by BROOTALPOODLE »

marketfresh wrote:
William and Mary has skram (potential), and it's not too far from Caroliiiiina.

I almost went to Chapel Hill, hear it's got a pretty cool music scene.

I wouldn't go to Wake Forest (at least not for skram/music/relevance), not sure about Duke.
my old drum instructor went to william and mary, he seemed to enjoy it. i dont have the grades for chapel hill or duke, and i wasn't planning on applying for nc state.
Jakey LIAF wrote:anywhere in raleigh is pretty skram. if i could have a life do-over, i would have went to nc state.

uga is not skram, but if you are into banging the best looking girls ever it's pretty legit.
yeah i am actually in the process of applying to there. next is ecu then i am probably gonna apply to app. raleigh would be good for shows too, its in the middle of the state so its closer to all the cool shows
“I just want to change the way people look at music or maybe just destroy it in general.” -Justin Pearson

exactly/\\nothing

Post by exactly/\\nothing »

I talked about the skramz community in my Sociology class today. My professor said she supports the DIY scene 8-)

HULKSwagon

Post by HULKSwagon »

tonyxvx wrote:
BROOTALPOODLE wrote:
tonyxvx wrote:Image
There's no question or debate here
i have a friend that went there for a semester and came back, his reason for leaving was that he couldn't stand the people
I don't go there. But they have Che Cafe, nothing can beat that.
That was going to be my answer but you beat me to it :(.
Uhh Community Colleges are pretty skram.

Pete > You

Post by Pete > You »

One of the students in the class I TA for submitted an assignment about straight edge.

BROOTALPOODLE

Post by BROOTALPOODLE »

Pete > You wrote:One of the students in the class I TA for submitted an assignment about straight edge.
i know a girl who did a paper titled "scene kids vs. hardcore kids" her thesis was "the main difference between scene kids and hardcore kids, is that scene kids are skinny and have big plugs, hardcore kids are big and have small plugs"
“I just want to change the way people look at music or maybe just destroy it in general.” -Justin Pearson

thekingkai

Post by thekingkai »

planning on going to sdsu. skram diego state all the way

Arkaic

Post by Arkaic »

dont go to uconn

loveinathens

Post by loveinathens »

forzamadrid wrote:Nearly everyone at our college listens to indie/hipster stuff. I haven't seen a single skramz person on campus. :(

nevertheless, go ateneo one big fight. let's thrash FEU on saturday.
UP is the skramo school.